Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
help appreciated guys!
Dec 29, 2011 by Lightninnova

so yer, I have size 12 cleans there good but I live in a little village where theres nothing to grind Ive tried wooden benches but theere not to successfull also i tried a sort of rail thing but now my plates are all scratched up?? even before they got scrathet up I grinded very slowly and it sucked so can anyone help, Im looking for help with good ideas for things to ggrind on also is it normal for my soaps to get scratched up? and and lastly how can I grind faster without wax????? please help thank you
Replies

Jan 4, 2012RamenRadio

post a picture, I'm not sure what' you're talking about

Jan 4, 2012RamenRadio

because your grind plates should grind on any ledge with wax, painted curbs, or rails with wax. Ps. paraffin wax is the best.

Jan 4, 2012Lightninnova

@ramenradio so are you saying I should wax the ledge or tbhe plates? coz all Im getting at is Im sure it wont go down well waxing local benches and waxing up local handrails etc you know what I meen..

Jan 4, 2012wyattpeterson

if you find rails that are painted they don't usually need wax at all

Jan 4, 2012Lightninnova

yer the painted rails are usually the best, if I was to use wax on the plates do you think that would make a differnce, or does it only work if you wax the ledge your grinding, coz I you could wax the plates that would be very helpfull

Jan 6, 2012RamenRadio

never wax your plates, it builds up and will actually slow you down. Only wax the surface you are grinding on

Jan 7, 2012wyattpeterson

you can wax your plates but it wont accomplish a ton especially on unwaxed ledges and wood benches

Jan 7, 2012Lightninnova

I waxed a wooden bench lol suprisingly worked well, I got a chunk of "shortys curb candy" I no its not the best wax, but it was cheap and pocket sized" I take the same route everyday so I waxed a few ledges curbes and benches, didnt expect much but it was awsome! now everday when I go about my buuissnes I shred up curbs and ledges great way to add fun to my day! the wax still hasnt faded from the ledges either Im definately gonna get more wax! XD
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Brennan hittin a Backside
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings
Brent V hittin a UFO
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside