Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soap shoes age recommendation
Nov 17, 2010 by Leifio

Hi, my little brother is 9 years old and wants these shoes. He doesnt exercise alot liek once or twice a week... Would you reccomend these shoes to him?
Replies

Nov 17, 2010blakeashake

I recommend soaps to anybody with the interest to have fun with them. Anybody can use soaps it just takes practice and no fear of busting your shit.

Nov 17, 2010blakeashake

Anyone that will rep the good old name is a Soaper in my book.

Nov 17, 2010Brad

He definitely should, there's only positives to come from it. If he gets some Soaps/grind shoes, he's going to be getting more exercise, AND he's reppin' Soap.

win/win

Nov 17, 2010Leifio

awsome! hes gunna b real happy now though he is 20 pounds over... what do you all say to that?

Nov 18, 2010Brad

I say let the little bastard go crazy :P

Nov 18, 2010Leifio

OK will do, now i gotta learn free running. If somone like this comes on TV, soaps are definentaly back. so everyone go learn it.

Nov 19, 2010Brad

I've tried it. Soaping and PK/FR just doesn't work. Soaps are too heavy, have little to no traction and precision jumps, well, yeah.

I'm sure if someone tried real hard they could pull it off, but as far as my experiences go, it's not as good as it sounds.

Nov 19, 2010blakeashake

Personally I just stick to soaping because if I fucked up a grind it would throw off mygroove cuz I don't have a good attention span. But I'm sure it can be done but you just gotta plan your set, so you have to be real good at both soaping and free running.

Nov 26, 2010Kooksoaper13

or get some dashes, or septums... or ninjas hyaaaaahh!!!

Nov 27, 2010Leifio

^ which are unavailable on the market...

Nov 28, 2010Brad

Which is a darn shame, I'd love some Septums.

Nov 29, 2010winglessavian

there were some on ebay last week... size 12

Nov 29, 2010Brad

Yeah, but they weren't shipping to Canada ._.

Nov 30, 2010Brad

bump

Dec 2, 2010Brad

:(

Dec 2, 2010Brad

AGAIN WITH THE POST BEING CUT
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Corrado hittin a Steep Frontside
Zach Larson hittin a Hittin a true unity.
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
Gabriel hittin a Frontside
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps