Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
are scabs good
Nov 8, 2010 by luigi

im going to buy a pair on ebay
Replies

Nov 8, 2010Leifio

Yeah! The shoe section says these were one of the most popular but it said that they're heavy... I've never really heard of heavy shoes but even if their heavy, you'll get stronger(i'm positive that they're not THAT heavy)... So yeah, your other option is importing them for alot of $$$. And they need new slo bro plates cuz they're pre owned like it says and since the plates wear out I think... Email the seller and ask about the plates

Nov 8, 2010Leifio

Btw i've never tried soap so I don't personally know if scabs are good,

Nov 9, 2010Brad

You'd be surprised how heavy soaps really are. The newer ones that don't have the screws in them are pretty light in comparison to the ones that do,but yeah. Once you actually get them on your feet there's not much of a difference.

Nov 9, 2010winglessavian

luigi you might go after the septums instead. He's selling septums as well and they aren't as heavy, check the shoe description on this site.

Nov 9, 2010blakeashake

I have a pair of smoke scabs. They are pretty heavy but like brad says you barely notice it, unless you are like running a marathon. They are also very durable, but one problem i have with them is that the insoles are not very comfy. i would deff recommend getting some sort of new insoles for them. But other than that they are a great shoe.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Bart Johnson hittin a Frontside outside of the Moline pool
Brent V hittin a UFO
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail