Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
buying shoes(which one?)
Nov 1, 2010 by Leifio

Hi,
First, i apologize since theres another topic on this but i really need a good answer...
Which ones are good?:
My first choice is Goa Mist , second is clean black, then i heard that boltars white is durable then i saw scabs white... so i am confused, i want a shoe thats good and lasts but i really, really want to get the goas. Thx in Advance
Replies

Nov 2, 2010Brad

If you want Goas, then get Goas. They aren't as durable as Boltars, but it's not like they're going to get torn to shit in a week. (Unless you really, really, REALLY like Soaping xP)

Nov 2, 2010Leifio

I see... yes, i would like these to last me a long time since im in the US and have to import them, theyre not being made anymore etc. i guess i can get goas then get boltars later while theyre still in stock no?

Nov 2, 2010Brad

You sure can.

Nov 3, 2010Leifio

ok, do the shoes come with grindplates? and do size 7/8 bbk grindplates fit size 9(uk)?

Nov 3, 2010Brad

I guess you'd have to ask whoever you're buying them from, whether or not they'd have plates. As for the sizing, a UK 9 is I believe a US 10, so I'm going to go ahead and say that it wouldn't fit. If you want, you can hit me up on Facebook or something and I'll send you this guys e-mail and he can most likely hook you up with some new plates.

Nov 3, 2010Leifio

getting em from Kateskates, cldnt find any other that ships to the US, and i know about the sizing, its uk size 9 and the grindplates are on ebay dont say if its uk size or 7-9.. yeah. so jus hoping they give plates for it.. i think they do..

Nov 3, 2010Leifio

srry for double post but do you mean Buysoapshoes@gmail.com
for the email?

Nov 4, 2010Brad

No, I'm pretty sure that guy deleted that email account. But since you're buying them new, I seriously doubt they wouldn't have plates. If you still want some though, I'd rather not give the guys email out here, just because I don't want these damn spammers to get a hold of it :P

Also, all plate sizes are US sizes. So the ones on eBay that say 7/8 are US 7/8's.

Nov 4, 2010Leifio

Oh, I see.. Sorry for the email, jus realized that thers a bunch of people wanting these shoes and spammers wanting to sell Nike... And I'll try to. Get em asap now, I guess if I need new plates, I'll need new shoes also since they'll be messed up also... Thanks for the replys. Glad to see the forum Is not completely dead

Nov 4, 2010Brad

Yeah, no prob.

Also I hate to break it to you, but this forum is pretty much dead xP

Nov 6, 2010Leifio

ahh thats too bad, these shoes are awsome!
by any chance, do you have a good picture of boltars cobalt? there are 2 different pictures one with dark blue and the other with light blue.. im confused as to what they really look like.

Nov 8, 2010Brad

No man, sorry. I'll tell you this though, Soaps look waaaaay better once you actually see them. Trust me.

Nov 8, 2010luigi

im thinking of buying some on ebay theres a few pairs

Nov 8, 2010Leifio

Awsome!

Nov 9, 2010Brad

Do it up!

Nov 9, 2010blakeashake

Brad you can get plates? Who are they from? Is it steve deel?

Nov 10, 2010Brad

yup
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan hittin a Royale
David Plasse sliding a handrail and sportin the afro.
Yassir playing on the playground
Trevor G hittin a Front Side
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon