Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New soaper, New shoes.
Aug 26, 2006 by Frequency33

Hey every one im new to the site and the shoes and i just bought a pair of express's ( white and orange) And i was just wondering what every bodys input is on grinding on different surfaces with these shoes. I searched express and read those ariticles. Some one said that they do well on rails and wood but not on cement. Just let me know your oppinons.
Replies

Aug 26, 2006AnthoFlex

Im an Express owner myself and i have to say, they are one SICK ASS shoe......Awesome for rails, and ledges....and even SOME wood...as for concrete....The Long ass ledge leading into my building is concrete and it slides on that pretty well....i never waxed it until i wanted that little bit of extra speed....but IF you are gonna do concrete ledges, wax em up, you dunt want ur plates to have a short life

Aug 27, 2006SapAuthor

The cement also depends on the paint job. Some sidewalks have a yellow on the edge, and the thicker hte paint often the slicker and less harsh they are on the shoes. Bare cement curbs or ledges with no smooth finish to it i would stay away, my expresses already have some damage from such surfaces. Even small bumps in the cement can scratch ur plates like sand paper.

Aug 27, 2006Mart

Yes, but that is good for wearing in a decent royale or farf groove
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Mike Mellenthin hittin a UFO at the local school
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Frontside