Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
cheap gay ass soap shoes.
Aug 27, 2003 by derek

http://king_stomper.tripod.com/freestylewalking/ - show this guy some love.
Replies

Aug 27, 2003Greg

normally, im a fan of jumping around and shit like that, but very rarely does a picture make it onto MY site, and never submitted as a feature picture (practice what you preach). But, this guy is a stupid fucking retard, and even his "Freestyle walking" pictures are lame. i sent him an email with a picture and two words.

Aug 27, 2003Wesker

Yeah. I've seen that site years ago. I wonder if the owner still knows its open?

Aug 27, 2003peach

This is the "Leap of Death". Only a select few have dared to go off of it.

lovely

Aug 27, 2003aaron

The Leap of Death looks like the Leap of Fags (sorry, lame joke)... seriously though, Pinky climbed onto the top guardrail part of the real Leap of Faith (not the handrail, but the guardrail on the side) and jumped off on his shoes, and you don't see him bragging up his 'FSW' skills

Aug 27, 2003Smokey

Quote from Bio Page (Nik): "he hates soap shoes he says and quote "soap shoes are for people who cant sk8board"" Wow... He really put some thought into what he was typing.

Aug 28, 2003peach

surely fsw could be said to be for people who cant soap.... hehe

Aug 29, 2003Mart

I'd say the AthensFSW videos are the gayest things I've ever seen in my life

Aug 29, 2003Smokey

No... I'm pretty sure I've seen worse..

Aug 29, 2003Greg

the stupidest thing ive ever had the misfortune of seeing around here --> Jordan Thompson

Aug 29, 2003mike

I dunno, I think this is definetly first, I'm gonna have to say that greg brings up a good point and Jordan Thompson comes in a close second though.

Aug 29, 2003mike

wow, im not even sure this deserves my comment or not, but that was one of the most gay things i have seen in my life.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside