Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Has anyone purchased from BuySoaps before?
Jul 22, 2010 by jfuya2000

I am asking because I am having some concerns about my order with this user and whether or not my order is properly being taken care of. Please let me know. Thx! =)
Replies

Jul 23, 2010Brad

Assuming BuySoaps is sylonbroadsides (which I'm fairly sure he is, right?) then yeah I have. He takes a while to answer his emails so no worries ;P

Jul 23, 2010jfuya2000

Yeah, but I paid for the package almost a month ago. Does he also take a while to send stuff? (Maybe he is a just a lax kinda guy, lol). I don't wanna cancel my order, but a month is a little long (being polite, lol). Well, I just hope he can expedite this order somewhat cuz I wanna SOAP, baby! =)

Jul 23, 2010Sheepsama

Mine took that long to. There was a problem with the post office or something. Trust it should be coming soon :p

Jul 23, 2010jfuya2000

They came in (whew) lol! I was getting nervous due to the length of time and the lack of (and poor) communication going on between us (The lack of was from him, but the poor communication was from me as I misinterpreted some things when he DID get to replying to me). But the shoes are in, I love em and I can't w8 to get to SOAPin'!!! =)

Jul 23, 2010Brad

Take pics!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Sonic the Hedgehog sliding a vine with his scorchers