Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Cleaning SOAP shoes to look new
Jul 15, 2010 by Sheepsama

Herro. I'm just wondering about how I should do this. I'm going to clean up my scabs but there is a little leather sheet on the sides with little cuts and what kind of dye should be used or polish to get the blue color back? If you need a picture I'll put one up. And there's also grass stains toward the front of the shoes. Any help guys? :/
Replies

Jul 17, 2010sylonbroadsides

Should probably ask yahoo answers, I personally never tried it. Just use soap and water on the rubber, however on the blue otherwise you'll end up losing the blue color you have left.

Sorry, wish i could help more.

Jul 17, 2010sylonbroadsides

Sorry, I meant don't use soap and water on the blue. That will make them fade even more.

Jul 17, 2010Sheepsama

I just died them back to navy blue, well for the most part, it's not as blue as I wanted but it'll do, the leather i fixed up and the whote rubber part is now completely white, same with all the other white parts, I'll post a picture and show it :]

Jul 19, 2010Sheepsama

Jul 21, 2010sylonbroadsides

dude, those look incredible... what kind of dye did you use? and how'd you get the white to be so CLEAN?

You have my props.

Jul 21, 2010Sheepsama

Okay I have all the info :) for the dye I used navy blue Rit dye and it went on perfectly for the suede part. The shiny leather part I usEd bleach first. Then got a fabric paint marker of white to go on it. Then! Bleached again for more whiteness. If you want directions how and not to get dye on the rubber I'll post it. :p

Jul 21, 2010Sheepsama

I bought those from you if you remember what they looked like :p

Jul 21, 2010sylonbroadsides

haha I know! that's why I'm so surprised man!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Wyatt Peterson sticking a backslide and throwin up Westsiiiide
Zach Larson hittin a Royale