Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
New grinding schedule
May 20, 2010 by Tedd

Okay, since I now own a car I can go anywhere I want. I'm thinking of setting up a new grinding schedule. I'll be recording sessions of me grinding either early in the morning after I get off my night shift, or during the day when I work later that day or have the day off.

Only problem is that I need a clip attachment for my tripod. The one that attaches to the top of the tripod and screws into the bottom of your camera. I'm looking around my local stores but none seem to carry it. Anyone know where a good store is to get one? If I can get a clip, then massive videos will be put online.

Chances are they'll be just me grinding small stuff, but I'll probably get in a couple of harder things if I can find them. Or I'll string together two grinds or so in a row if possible. The park has many grinding places, so it's good for starting.

Also, I'm gonna invest in a grind park at my place, so once that's done (or in progress) I'll get some videos testing that out or just showing it off. I'll probably get some videos of my friends trying out my shoes as well. No guarantees, but it's something to hope for.
Replies

May 20, 2010Tedd

PS: I may or may not be wearing my Broadsides, because of how beat up they are. If I can fix them up to decently usable quality, then I'll try those out and stuff too.

May 20, 2010Brad

I'd have no idea where to buy a clip for the tripod. Is it specific for the camera? If not, I 'm sure you could find on kickin' around on ebay or something. Also, what do you mean by a grind park? Like a butt load of pr's everywhere? Either way, stoked for some footage.

May 26, 2010Tedd

Nah, the clip just screws into the bottom of any camera/camcorder. Or at least all the ones I've ever used.. A grind park as in hand-made rails and other stuff using either PVC piping or metal pipes. Lastly, I'm moving out to Seattle eventually, so if anyone is out in that area, then let me know! I'd definitely love to hit it up with you guys and girls.

May 26, 2010Brad

Wheat part of Seattle? I live in like the southern most point of Vancouver Island so getting there would be like a boat trip away.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Backslide
Trev G hittin a Front Side
Pedro Brito hittin a Frontside
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
mark hittin a frontside at work