Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Spring Cleaning
May 12, 2010 by broox

Hey guys,

Sorry I have been so sparse around here lately. I am non stop on the go and simply don't have as much time to manage this site anymore. :(

BUT - i just did a bit of spring cleaning for yall. I got rid of most of that spammer kid's bullshit and also cleaned up a bunch of those forum posts about nike/puma/wholesale/shitshoes.

Keep grindin!
Replies

May 12, 2010Andrew

thanks derek

May 13, 2010Brad

THANK YOU

May 13, 2010SpiderSoaper

Cool. Thanx alot

May 13, 2010Revengasaur

A breath of fresh air for sure... thanks man.

May 13, 2010Tedd

That's so awesome, thanks Derek. If you don't have time to manage it as much or at all anymore, maybe you can have someone else do it for you?

May 14, 2010Brad

I second that.

May 16, 2010Tedd

I think that maybe we could do a vote or something. If we ever do this, we need to find someone who's usually active all the time, and/or has decent knowledge how to run a site/forum. I say and/or because it's easy to look stuff up online and figure it out and maybe Derek could keep in touch with the "admin" so that if they need anything they can ask. I know that Brad is
on here quite often, and I'm on here a little less often due to weird working schedules.. Revengasaur is on as well and has been here longer so therefore has experience with the site. Or at least as far as activity is involved.

I think the whole keeping in touch with the admin part should be necessary, because if we need something and only Derek has the ability to help, then we gotta have some way to reach him. Just my personal opinion.

If you have any ideas or additions/edits you wanna add in, post it and we'll decide as a whole if it's a good idea or not.

May 16, 2010Tedd

I would also like to add that we appoint a maintenance person for the site and "authors" or so they're called for picture reviewing. If we can get a fully working team on the site, then maybe things would be a little better. Couldn't hurt to try right?

May 16, 2010Brad

I'd be up for it, but I have little to no experience with dealing with website maintenance and all that. I'm sure I could learn the basics real quick, but I dunno. I doubt Derek would be up for it anyways. I guess we can hope, right?

May 16, 2010SpiderSoaper

how many are still on the site? 6-9 people? i at least remember when there were like 25 people. it sux no one comes on any more

May 16, 2010Brad

Man I wish I coulda been there for those times/

May 18, 2010Tedd

Same here. It's pretty dead, but at least it's something. I'm just glad to have a SOAPing page to share with you guys.

May 18, 2010Brad

Yeah, I guess we're pretty fortunate that way.

May 18, 2010Kooksoaper13

Broox, you are the bomb

May 19, 2010Revengasaur

Yeah, that would be rad to get some new pics up.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Royale on the school handrails
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office