Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Desperate need!
Aug 23, 2006 by DeanSoaper

I really need, well i guess dont really need, but really want a Soap shirt, i still have plenty of stickers left, but more wouldnt hurt, but the shirt is the main priority, cause fucking HSL wont respond anymore, so someone, anyone, please, where can i get just one shirt.
Replies

Aug 27, 2006DeanSoaper

ANYBODY?

Aug 27, 2006AnthoFlex

Im sorry, its just that this reminds me of when people beg for comments on Myspace....Why? i dunno......but its just my pet peeve in a way i guess

Aug 27, 2006DeanSoaper

Yea except im not looking for free stuff, and not looking for it from a person, im lookin for a store or website.

Aug 27, 2006Mart

Uuuh, you hassled HSL for a shirt so yeah, you are looking for free stuff. Maybe if you weren't trying to sponge off them they'd be inclined to send you something

Aug 27, 2006SapAuthor

give the guy a break, wearing t-shirts is free advertising for SOAP. I wear mine whenever i can. As for the shirt, i really do'nt know, the best person to ask would be Steve of Go2Crew, but he may or may not help.

Aug 28, 2006DeanSoaper

No mart, get your shit straight, before you go saying shit when you dont know the story, I asked them what im asking here, do you sell, or have any places that sell shirts

Aug 28, 2006SapAuthor

if i had more than 2 shirts, i would give you one dean, but my 2 are precious to me, even though they are a bit stained. try getting a hold of steve of go2crew

Aug 28, 2006DeanSoaper

hey thanx, but i wouldnt just take someones shirt anyways unless they had plans of getting rid of it, but ill try to get a hold of steve, cause when my soaps come in, i want to wear one while im soaping.

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Uh-oh......*Dinosaur music starts

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

by the way, Dean, thats the same shit, you WERE asking for free stuff....

*dinosaur music continues

Aug 28, 2006DeanSoaper

WTF dont people get, I have money, im looking for a STORE, where one would PURCHASE a shirt, to make it easier, ME TRADE PAPER WITH FACES AND NUMBERS ON IT, FOR MATERIAL WITH WORDS ON IT. god damn!

Aug 28, 2006Mart

'i still have plenty of stickers left, but more wouldnt hurt, but the shirt is the main priority, cause fucking HSL wont respond anymore'

Oh, stickers? Who did you get them from? HSL? Yes. Did you get them for free? Yes. And what's this ou're asking them for a shirt too?

Not once in your post did you mentioned the word 'buy'. You referenced the stickers HSL give out for free, and then you bitched about them 'not responding anymore'. Considering the fact that more than one person here has read that as you wanting a free shirt, there is clearly something wrong with your communication skills

I've got a Soap shirt you can have, actually. I'll even write 'I'm a fucking moron' on the front for you to help save everyone else from your immense stupidity

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

HHAHHAHAHAAA......and Dean, chill out.....u sound like my spoiled little cousins.....be happy that HSL even sent you shit

Aug 28, 2006AnthoFlex

If your letter was ANYTHING like the beginning of this thread, i wouldnt have sent you ANYTHING....so dude, take a deep breath....and chill

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

keemaz on ebay is selling large and extra large soap shoes t-shirts. there called "spin cycle" and they come in red and black

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

er.. does anyone know what steve's email is? ive tried sending an email 2 stevendeel@sbcglobal.net but my email keeps telling me "<stevendeel@sbcglobal.net>... Addressee unknown"

Aug 28, 2006Mart

It's just stevedeel, not stevendeel

Aug 28, 2006Kile

does anyone know HSL's email ?

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

k thanx mart

Aug 28, 2006Slidey

info@soapshoes.net I think that is HSL's email.
It's got sumthing to do with contacting soap anyway

Aug 29, 2006Kile

mart i was wondering if you would be interested to possibly give me your extra soap shirt. Renny had told me so i was just
wondering ? Thank you, kyle

Aug 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Mart, I just mentioned to Kile that you were gonna give DeanSoaper a free shirt with "I'm a fucking moron" written on it for him neing such a dumbass...I just told Kile to ask you since i doubt you would give it to Dean anyway

Aug 29, 2006DeanSoaper

I dont have time 4 this shit, i was trying to be nice and i get shit on by people on a forum, u wanna do that to someone who needs help, fine fuck you ill leave my ass out of anything to do with this site.

Aug 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Ummmm.....ok bye bye...

By the way, what shit? Mart simply corrected you on sumthing you said and you went crazy, so dunt blame it on any of us or this site

Aug 29, 2006blakeashake

well actually i asked hsl for stickers and possibly a free shirt and they gave me a shirt and like 500 stickers then they sent me more stickers and i didnt even ask them for them so that could be why deansoaper kept askin for free stuff cuz i told him how i got all that shit.

Aug 29, 2006Kile

hey blakeashake whats hsl email ?

Aug 29, 2006Mart

Dude, I was totally joking about the shirt. Wasn't that obvious?

Aug 29, 2006Kile

well i always take seriously idk why but, Do you know any one who has soap shirts that i can possibly get one from ? if not its not a problem. thanks

Aug 30, 2006DeanSoaper

Antho what are you retarded, what shit? the shit... I just mentioned to Kile that you were gonna give DeanSoaper a free shirt with "I'm a fucking moron" written on it for him neing such a dumbass... just incase you forgot, im sick of being attacked, im fucking 15, but last post, so CYA!

Aug 30, 2006DeanSoaper

and also im not blaming it on the site, the people on the site, cause its people like you why people wont wanna go back on the site.

Aug 30, 2006AnthoFlex

STFU you dumbass posing, complaining bout soap shirts bitch...AND I was NOT attacking you

Aug 30, 2006AnthoFlex

Actually, i read through what i was saying and imma say ma bad dude...I didnt mean to be so harsh, Imma take back everything i said that what you felt was "attacking"

Eww..i hate apologizing but i gotta....

Aug 30, 2006AnthoFlex

And dude, you shouldnt leave cause you had one bad day....Just be a little bit smarter of what you say on here, thats all....So you had a rough start, so what? Start over

Aug 30, 2006DeanSoaper

Dude look, im gonna apologize as well, Ive been dealing with a lot of shit lately, and the last thing i wanted to so have shit talked to me by people ive never seen, so Im sorry.

Aug 30, 2006AnthoFlex

NO problemo, it never happened

Aug 30, 2006DeanSoaper

Thanx alot

Aug 30, 2006blakeashake

awwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute

i wanted to see more action but u two apologized thats boring.
lol jk

Sep 1, 2006DeanSoaper

yea yea, i found your knife by the way, and hurry up with your leg, i wanna soap.

Sep 2, 2006SapAuthor

Sep 2, 2006SapAuthor

Sorry, clicked the comment box with nothing in it by accident. So, um, yah, sorry.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Steven Lam hittin a Frontside on a sick rail
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
James Hamon's Grandpa Bud sportin some Soaps
James Spino and Loren Dallabetta hittin a Double Frontside
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin another Alley-Opp CG in Greenville, Delaware