Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
RW wax
Aug 24, 2003 by Collin

ok i got a bar of the rw wax when i ordered a new pair of soaps from there and or is it just me or does that shit slide fast as hell?
Replies

Aug 25, 2003Mart

Skope Wax fo' life

Aug 25, 2003GreenBeret

skope wax was some good stuff.

Aug 25, 2003Greg

wax is wax. the price you pay to get the better stuff is not worth it

Aug 25, 2003Wesker

Yeah I agree with Greg here. I've used every wax under the sun and the result is pretty much the same. But hey, If you have the money to burn, then by all means... No... Wait... Just send me the money and i'll get you some candles...

Aug 25, 2003Smokey

Tis true. I don't know what was with that huge "Skope wax is totally awesome!" thing that was going on on broox.com awhile ago, the stuff's just a green candle with a spiffy logo on it.

Aug 26, 2003Greg

parhaps i didnt make myself clear. the "pro" wax is better than regular candels, but is not worth the money if you have to go out and buy it. if you got it for free, that that cool, but the fact you pay 5times as much (as a pack of emergency candels from the conrer store), and dont get nearly half as much is NOT worth the money you shell out.

Aug 26, 2003Greg

...and if you want sent? spray it with fucking lysol. or color? melt in some candels. its not hard, and like i said, buy the candels unless you have to much money than you know what to do with, then send it to dario, i think he knows what im talking about.

Aug 26, 2003aaron

i've been using either blocks of parowax (when im feeling rich and go spend the $1.50 at the supermarket) or emergency candles for the last 4 years now... they seem to work... the emergency candles going on really nice... and i particularily like the white/red/black box they come in, very spiffy, and keeps your pants from getting wax residue in the pockets... now thats value!

Aug 26, 2003Collin

Well acually i got the rw wax for free when i ordered my soaps so does that count as burning my money?

Aug 26, 2003Mart

...Skope wax is actually very good. So is Southstar. I've used both of those, and candles before. And dude, candles suck

Aug 27, 2003peach

are the emergency candles those small ones that come in like a little metal case that you can just slip off and use the wax? because in england i have never heard of "emergency" candles lol :D

Aug 29, 2003Rocker

I just ask my mom for some of her candles she buys for decoration. They work fine but the scented ones atract bees. Or i use turtle wax that my dad uses on his car so that works pretty good to.

out

Aug 29, 2003mike

I use those little tea candle things, i dunno if they are the same as emergency candles or not, they seem to work well.

Aug 29, 2003aaron

actually they're small cylinder-shaped candles of uncolored wax, that burn for a long while... they come in a white/red/black package, and they're used for emergencys, such as when the power goes out, or you need light when you have none, since they burn for a long while, and are cheap so you can stock up...

they seem like the same kinda wax as uncolored, unscented tea candles though, just a little skinnier, a lot longer, and no metal casing

Aug 30, 2003mike

Oh, alright, I just like the tea candles cause they are tiny, gonna have to try those emergency candles though.

Aug 30, 2003Mart

I always remembered tea candles burning for ages...
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Louis Selby busting a frontside 'nugen during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich.
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside