Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
4 people without soaps
Aug 15, 2006 by XSIVE7

Well about every one on this sight one way or anther got or bought there first pair of soaps but some have not some for them this is like "the Getto do-it -your-self " hand book. Now i ain't saying u never need 2 buy a pair but if your short on cash & want to practice try this!
Replies

Aug 15, 2006XSIVE7

O.K how to do this is easy all u need is an old pair of shoes(imporantant:MAKE SHURE THE SHOE HAS A GOOD SIZED MID SOUL ARCH!!!) Then rub LOTS of wax on to something WOODEN! like a bench(important:MAKE SHURE WHAT U WAX IS IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT).
leave it on over night (so it could stick on) leave it in the sun 4 about a day (so it melts on & gets absorbed into the wood) & makes a skeet slipery layer THE END! O.K so its end do i care!

Aug 15, 2006SapAuthor

Well, you really kind of do need a pair to practice. Reason being is rubber, which is found on pretty much all normal shoe soles, is meant for one thing: Grip. Grip is the enemy of grinding though. You can try the wax, or if you are in winter try going across an iced rail or something, but if any of that rubber hits the material that isn't wax or ice, you have a good chance of being in a world of pain.

At the moment, you can get a pair for low cost, cuz there's a ton of them on ebay. 40 bucks isn't expensive for ANY pair of shoe. And plus, these aren't like heely's, meaning that they feel like normal shoes (heely's have bigger bottom sometimes uncomfertably firm bottoms). I would get a pair of soaps even if i stopped grinding, cuz they fit my feet so well and feel great, not to mention look nice.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Jeff Hites, a Moline Police Officer doing a frontside
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Bryndon Smith hittin a Frontside the Iowa City Kink