Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
NEED ADVICE!
Aug 15, 2006 by Jard39

Ok my friend just started SOAPing and he broke his arm. Now my dad doesn't want him to to SOAP on our propety anymore for fear of a lawsuit. I know he won't take out a lawsuit but my dad just doesn't want to take a chance. I was just wondering what i should do.
Replies

Aug 15, 2006SapAuthor

well, find another place to soap. I doubt you are going to convince your dad, since it would be ur friend's parents that would sue, not your friend. Get a PVC pipe if you dont' have anything to soap off ofand head for any grassy spot.

Sorry about your friends' arm, send him my condolices.

Aug 15, 2006Jard39

ok i will. but i was think and maybe i could write a contractesk thing that states all injuriesfrom soaping are hiis own fault.

Aug 15, 2006SapAuthor

you could try, but still probably won't do much. older ppl can get anal about this stuff.

Aug 15, 2006Jard39

ok thanks for the advice

Aug 15, 2006Mart

What exactly were you grinding when he broke his arm?

Aug 16, 2006AnthoFlex

DUde.....just Soap sumwhere else.....take ur practice rail, and put it in the middle of the street and do it there....just be careful with cars and other "in street things that can run you over"

Aug 16, 2006Jard39

he was SOAPing a extremely waxed up metal rail that was laying on the ground. and i can't go to the street because otherwise the rail will roll away

Aug 16, 2006SapAuthor

go to a park then, or some grassy non-privately owned peice of grass.

Aug 16, 2006hater215

what does you dad have on his property that your friend would want to SOAP on

Aug 17, 2006Jard39

a metal pipe
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Aaron Tarabloletti sliding a huge frontside at WIU.
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.