Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Looking for Broadsides in sizes 10-12?
Aug 12, 2006 by Mart

I'm amazed that this hasn't been posted here already. SouthernBelt is selling four pairs of http://www.soapshoes.info/buy-soap-shoes.php">Broadsides on eBay at the moment; two in 10, and one each in 11 and 12. And they're going for peanuts, the pair of 10s that is due to end today is only at $58. I paid $150 for mine over three years ago!

A pair of Broadsides on eBay is a rarity; four pairs simply doesn't ever happen. If you want Broadsides, I suggest that now would be the time to get them
Replies

Aug 12, 2006Surfaced

Yeah, I was thinking about posting something about it... I was shocked to see that not only one, but FOUR pairs of Broadsides had been listed, and in sizes that sell.

Aug 13, 2006SapAuthor

>.< AH! I just bought a pair of size 12 ordnances, and there's broadsides :'( not fair! Not faaiiiirrrrr!!!! *cries*

Aug 13, 2006XSIVE7

hEY ive aready bided on the size 11 so NO one touch them please!?

Aug 13, 2006Mart

Trev, with your feet it's probably a good thing that you can't get the Broadsides

Aug 15, 2006AnthoFlex

I havent been here in two days cause of computer trouble. Yo MArt, without getting pissed, im not too sure but wasnt it YOU who said please dunt post stuff on ebay into the forum?

Aug 15, 2006Mart

No, I said don't post eBay stuff in the shoe comments

Aug 16, 2006AnthoFlex

ooooooooooooooo

Aug 17, 2006Wesker

Finally! I was waiting for them to find another batch. Now I can really get back into the groove of things, inline tricks have always been my thing.

Now just to win them :D

Aug 17, 2006AnthoFlex

YES! FINALLY DARIO! let me know when ur ready to go do sum extreme SOaping

Aug 17, 2006Mart

What happened to your green pair Dario?

Aug 17, 2006Wesker

I destroyed those. They started to split at the center. I still have them but it's both annoying and dangerous to use them.

Aug 17, 2006Mart

Woah, the plate or the sole itself? Haha, my Broadsides haven't had enough use for that to happen

Aug 17, 2006Wesker

Oh yeah once I got them it was the only pair I used (Through rain, snow, lot's of situations the Broadsides just wern't built for).

The middle of the shoes, the sole more than the plates. It's like they can talk and when the floor is wet you get soggy socks :(

So when I get this pair I won't even use them for walking, just switch up shoes during the session.

Aug 18, 2006AnthoFlex

AHHHH HELP ME!!! IM DROWNING!!! ITS A SEA OF FUCKING BROADSIDES!!!! WHOOHOO BABY! ANOTHER PAIR JUST WENT UP FROM OUR NUIGS AT SOUTHERNBELT.....(nuig is my way of saying nigga....i dunno, its funnier)

Aug 19, 2006Mart

...right, retarded and potentially offensive. Nice job Antho!

Aug 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Shut up clown, i was just cracking a joke

Aug 19, 2006Mart

Oh, so that's what it was... a joke...

Aug 19, 2006AnthoFlex

YEA a joke, so just chill a little
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mark Pooley hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Daz Burt pulling a frontside 'nugen during the UKFSW Ipswich trip.
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip