Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Flows for 3.99$!!
Aug 7, 2006 by expressoaper

blue flows size 7 on ebay for only 3.99$ ends in 9hrs...heres the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/SOAP-ATHLETIC-GRIND-SHOES-SIZE-7-MENS-9-WOMENS_W0QQitemZ170015108459QQihZ007QQcategoryZ63850QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Replies

Aug 7, 2006Mart

Don't post these things all over the site, please. It's fine for you to put this kinda thing in the forum, but don't post links to eBay auctions in the shoe comments; these will be removed

Aug 7, 2006expressoaper

k sorry

Aug 7, 2006Go2Crew

Say expresssoaper, the usually best place to see eBay Soap shoe listings is at soapshoes.info -- where to buy section. Mart, quick FYI, it seems to be turned-off at the moment, however.

Aug 7, 2006SapAuthor

drat, i forgot to bid for my friend on the size 10 scabs >.< when i checked i was about an hour late :(

Aug 7, 2006Go2Crew

Trevor, if you're talking about item #250016120565, they re-listed.

Steve

Aug 7, 2006SapAuthor

yah i check after i posted and they did repost, but it's another long wait till they get here, i'll probably be on my way to florida for college by the time he gets them.

Aug 7, 2006Mart

Everything seems fine at my end Steve, not sure what the problem is. What exactly isn't working?

Aug 8, 2006Go2Crew

Hey Mart, checked later this afternoon and it is great. Earlier today it was not displaying, now its showing a boatload of Soaps from Southernbelt .... Sizes 10-13, excellent!
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris says game over kids
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
If you own a pair of Soaps, you've seen this Sticker
Zach Larson hittin a Royale