Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Am I gonna get flamed?
Aug 12, 2003 by Crossbuster

I got a few pictures of me grinding a 6-8ft bench, mostly Royales, but a couple of unities. I know people who post ledges get flamed, but is a bench a ledge? hmmm

TROLL
Replies

Aug 12, 2003Greg

a bench is not a ledge

Aug 12, 2003Smokey

no shit!? and where are these pictures?

Aug 13, 2003Crossbuster

maybe so. How do you know I suck?

Anyway ,another question. On my computer, your name never comes up. It says "Re: Am I gonna get flamed?
by on 8.13.03 - 12:19 PM
"

Aug 13, 2003Mart

Marc, prove to Greg that you're not crap and bust that shiznit on a handrail. Also, I dunno why you went apeshit at him since he answered your question; he's right, a bench is not a ledge. What does it matter if Greg says it or Derek says it?

Aug 13, 2003Crossbuster

A Picnic Bench kinda bench. Its not a ledge, but its not up to your *almighty* standards, is it greg?

I will post them soon.

Aug 13, 2003Greg

man mart, thank a million again. youre gettin' pretty damn smart ;). and i cant help but find youve already jotted down what i was going to say again.

Aug 14, 2003Crossbuster

I will find a decent enough handrail. I will take photos. Greg, apologies. I guess its a case of "everybody else (except Mart) is doing it, why cant I?" kinda situation. I apologise, you did answer my question. Mart, I would hardly call it "going apeshit" though

Aug 15, 2003Mart

No worries Greg man. To be honest, I think a lot of people treat you unfairly, and although you've given me some shit in the past and vice versa, I agree with almost everything you say right now

Jul 28, 2004Curtinator

Greg You Cunt fucker your the worst person in the world fucker.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
greg morris hittin a royale downtown --> wellington st. bridge
Anthony Soto hittin a Frontside
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
greg with a cess slide and sweet cast