Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Grindplates
Jul 23, 2006 by Soaplover

What is the best kind of grindplate?
Replies

Jul 23, 2006Mart

There isn't a 'best'. Read the descriptions and comments of each plate in the 'Plates' section of this site and draw your own conclusion from that

Jul 23, 2006Go2Crew

Mart's right, it all depends on your preferences, what you want to grind, and what tricks you want to try ... control, tweakage, and speed.

And Mart, you just reminded me of something ... the Curb-buster photo on the site is of the prototype, the production version is different. Anybody need a photo to adjust it?

Jul 24, 2006Mart

No harm in it, I think Bryndon mention it on the comments for that plate anyway. Would be a good idea to have a picture of the real thing, I guess

Jul 24, 2006Mart

Also, Steve, do all the catalogues you own have the release dates for each shoe? I've noticed that all the old models have unknown release dates, so if you've got them that would be awesome

Jul 25, 2006Go2Crew

Mart, I'm on it, but I'll have to get back to you a little later. Got to go do some extreme freestyle lawnmowing right now!

Jul 25, 2006AnthoFlex

Ahhhahahaaa!!! That came outta nowhere!!....wow...im seriosuly dying laughing here lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Pretty Royale
Jeremy Koch hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides