Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Couple Questions
Jul 18, 2006 by Attack1

First off i may sound stupid but what is HSL? and second can someone give me the measurements for 9/10 replacement plates and 11/12 replacement plates because i am thinking about trying to convert a normal pair of shoes to soaps. thanks
Replies

Jul 18, 2006Slidey

I think HSL stands for Heelys Soap Limited but i duno about the plates

Jul 19, 2006SapAuthor

HSL is actually Heely Sports Limited, i beleive. and the plates to normal shoes, it probably won't work. You would have to somehow raise your inserts, melt the soal and imprint the plate, even then it will probably fall off cuasing damage. Just get a pair of SOAP shoes, otherwise u risk wasting money, destroying a pair of normal shoes, and possibly hurting urself.

Jul 19, 2006Go2Crew

That's correct HSL is the abbreviation for Heeling Sports Limited, the parent company that owns and markets shoes under the trademarks Heelys, Soap, and Axis. And Attack1, SapAuthor is absolutely right ... although you could get the specs for the plates, don't try to glue or screw them on your regular shoes. That is a very bad idea, unless you have a deathwish.

Jul 19, 2006AnthoFlex

Since ur first question has been answered.....Dude....just try to get SOaps......its a bitch, yes....but its not TOO hard.....what size are you?

Jul 19, 2006Mart

There are plenty of Soap Shoes on eBay in those sizes, have a look and find a pair you like
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Royale
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail