Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
dame postage!
Jun 28, 2006 by mooman

IVE BEEN WAITING A MONTH FOR MY SOAPS!!! DAME YOU POSTMAN!!!
Replies

Jun 28, 2006Slidey

yh they can take a little long to come especially if there from america. Chill dude, they will come eventually.

Jun 28, 2006mooman

SHUT UP!!!! IM ANGERY!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2006Slidey

people will get angry with you if you don't treat this like a proper site. Don't waste space, it's not kool. and don't tell mi to shut up either, you know i can just come down there and beat you! lol

Jun 28, 2006mooman

ha soz

Jun 28, 2006Louis

by the way.....i think you meant "Damn" not "dame".......just a thought.

Jun 28, 2006Mart

'Don't waste space' - what a hypocrite you are

Jun 28, 2006AnthoFlex

Yo mooman, i have 3 questions...

1. Where Do u live?
2. Where are the Soaps coming from?
3. Where did u buy them?

Jul 1, 2006SapAuthor

i'm getting tired of waiting too, but mine were here in the US, and it said it should ahve been here by now. It's for my friend.

Jul 1, 2006Go2Crew

You didn't say where they're going, but just a helpful hint: If it's US to Canada go the extra US$2.00 to up it to Air Parcel Post from Surface Parcel Post (it's the difference of 6-10 days vs. 4-6 weeks). Ditto to Europe, but the price increase is more like US$15.00-20.00, depending on the Country. Also if your shipper sends USPS Surface Parcel Post, it is not trackable; the best you can do is buy delivery confirmation, but that does not tell you where it is in-route or in Customs.

Jul 1, 2006AnthoFlex

Anyone who has more than one pair of Soaps would agree with me that IF you dunt think about it, it'll come faster.....but im not talking about that one month thing like Mooman...1 month would kill me thinking about it or not...lol.....but yea....If you try to take ur mind off of it, it'll come quicker.....or seem quicker

Jul 1, 2006AnthoFlex

I was talking about the shipment, sorry if that sounded confusing

Jul 1, 2006Mart

I've bought Soaps on eBay before and waited the 6 weeks for them to arrive, it's painful

Jul 2, 2006AnthoFlex

I think what killed me was definetly the arrival of my FIRST soaps.....the Express'.....holy freaking shit...I waited 4 weeks......i checked the tracking number everyday....and when the big day came, i told my mom these exact words: "Mom....my shoes are coming in today....can u keep an eye out for FedEx?" She was like of course.....i come home....no Soaps....i was like Mom, they didnt come?- No.....i check the tracking number..... An attempt was made today at 12:30 p.m, The package can either be picked up or will be re-attempted to deliver tomorrow at around 4:00 P.m. ..........You can imagine how pissed i was.....but i got em the next day....kool
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong, Maxwell, and Casey Faris with the double FS and double flip
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at Wash U
Ian Walsh hittin a Stylin Frontside
Amy Gerein hittin a Fastslide (see, chicks can soap too)
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Sliding a wooden rail