Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Best Shoes to buy ???
Jun 25, 2006 by xcursedx

so today a brilliant idea popped into my head, soap shoes i bet i can find some online ( i was assuming they dont make em anymore) but i guess they do,

so what are the best shoes to buy ?
i was looking at the t-bone ones, can anyone help me out here

msn guerrillashavesouls@hotmail.com
aim xmartyr519x
myspace.com/khadafiduck

thanks alot
Replies

Jun 25, 2006Mart

eBay. Or go to http://www.soapshoes.info">Soap Shoes Online and check the lost of retailers at the 'Links' page

Jun 25, 2006Mart

Whoops, the address for Soap Shoes Online is http://www.soapshoes.info">www.soapshoes.info

Jun 25, 2006Wesker

Only shoes in production still are the Express and the Nitro shoes. The Nitro is ment for the kiddies though.

You will definately find other styles from other websites (eBay normally)

But the Express is a solid shoe. Comfortable and light weight with a nice plate.

Jun 25, 2006Curtinator

Mart, I checked there Online retailers. And mostly they sell only like size 6 and that :(

Jun 25, 2006AnthoFlex

The black nitros look cool though.....they arent REALLY for kiddies.....but i know what Wesker meant, the sizes for the Nitros are ONLY from 1-6......My friend is gonna graduate from High School on tuesday and hes a 5.5

Jun 25, 2006AnthoFlex

By the way, the Express IS a sick shoe....it was my first Soap shoe.....awesome as hell....the most lightest-durable thing out there....i think i'll wear em today ^_^

Jun 25, 2006Louis

the nitro is for people with small penises............

Jun 25, 2006Louis

kind of like sports cars...........jus kiddin

Jun 25, 2006AnthoFlex

Holy SHIT! Louis got Jokes.....that shit was maaad funnie dude....i forgot about that....Props of the day goes to Louis...lol

Jun 25, 2006Curtinator

Same here Anthoflex. I still wear em to.

Jun 25, 2006Louis

*takes a bow*

Jun 29, 2006Surfaced

Wesker may have been talking about the sizes, and maybe the black Nitros look cool (I can't remember what they look like), but really, the styling for the Nitro and the Heelys Neo for that matter, is plain childish.

Jun 29, 2006AnthoFlex

Yo David, where have you been dude? Lol, u havent been online or on Solidgrind a lot recently....everything ok?

Jul 1, 2006SapAuthor

wait Sonic wore scorchers...well, i guess it maeks sense, no wonder amy's always angry.

Okay, that was bad, but it was funny.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Dawes hittin a Frontside on a big ol kinked rail.
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Bart Johnson sliding a handrail at Long John Silvers
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides