Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
wtf is goin on
Jun 10, 2006 by blakeashake

how come nobody hasn't been on and whats up wit that.
Replies

Jun 11, 2006AnthoFlex

i thought the same thing but i didnt wanna post it.........im sure everyone has been on just not posting anything

Jun 11, 2006Surfaced

ya, I noticed too. I think we went 2 days without comments, and very little forum activity. I dare say it... I hope we aren't slowing down.

Jun 11, 2006maddog

yea lol i have been pretty busy lately been on a 3 day school trip got back friday but i was on my bros laptop checkin here i think everydayor so
yesterday went soapin got some beatings by the rails lol but got some good footage too

Jun 11, 2006AnthoFlex

Surfaced, dude dun worry about it.....lolz, guys like u, me, and Dario are always coming on here.....I was kinda busy too.....i doubt we're slowing down

Jun 12, 2006blakeashake

Ok i was just wonderin what goin on cuz im like i hope everyone just didnt randomlly stop soaping or goin on here.

Jun 12, 2006Wesker

Forum acitivty has its ups and downs, I am sure people are still soaping. Infact if there was too much forum activity, that would be less time people would be soaping :0

I've been busy with work this week, also the world cup. Go Argentina :D

Jun 12, 2006SapAuthor

For me, i've been uber busy with making video, web sites, and other things. Tell you the truth, i'm starting to kind of un-hype, there's no good rails ot get better on in WI, and no one to SOAP with till the shoes come out. I can't afford to make my own rail, so i'm kind of stuck until the soaps come out in stores, or until i move to FL in august. Just need to find a long rail, with a normal height to jump up on, and with enough distance so i can practice enough taht i can hit rails wherever.

Jun 13, 2006Curtinator

Ive been busy.

Jun 13, 2006Curtinator

And stuff I was soaping.

Jun 14, 2006SapAuthor

I'm still looking for a good rail to practice on >.< Oh, and it seems that my expresses don't grind very well, i've treid some bike racks but they slow down fast unless you wax them. Is it just that the rails dont slope down that slows me down so much, literally i go like 4 ft and stop.

Jun 14, 2006maddog

yea i cant go on bike racks either and thats wit my bbk plates but when they are waxed its great.
most things tho grind well without wax (rails that is )

Jun 14, 2006Mart

Bike racks are made of galvanised steel, and the zinc coating on them is ridiculously slow. Just wax them up a little and you'll be sliding for miles

Jun 16, 2006AnthoFlex

And today.....another dead day for Solidgrind ......Thursday June 15th, 2006....

Jun 16, 2006SapAuthor

wow mart, u've done ur research lol. Thing that sucks about small town is the only good rails are around busy places, ones that would easily get you busted.

Jun 22, 2006AnthoFlex

And today.....another dead day for Solidgrind ...... Thursday June 22, 2006....

Jun 23, 2006Sugarfree

alright trev no offense but quit bein a puss. you're not going to get in that big of trouble for soaping a damn rail come on. Worst case scenario it would be a misdemeaoner offense, big freakin deal, that wont even go on your record lol. The truth is busy places are the best to attract attention of potential future soapers. If somebody gets mad........oh well they'll get over it. You talk about soaping like its the equivelent of vandalizing cars or something.

Jun 23, 2006blakeashake

vandalism is mad fun i tag things all the time and when i grind i make sure that its something that i could get in trouble for cuz its no fun unless u get in trouble.

Jun 23, 2006SapAuthor

well, grinding hte rail in front of the fire department with fire men right there = pushing it. But, i have good news, my friend is getting a pair of soaps, and the fire department loves her, so she's going to ask them if we can and they are 99% likely to say yes. Plus i have someone to Soap with now.

Jun 23, 2006Mart

Don't ask, just do it. The rail is public property; it's owned by the government/local council, not the fire department

Seriously, just do it. Anywhere you grind off the practice rail is going to be illegal unless you go to a skatepark. On all the sessions I've been on, hardly anyone has said a word to us, you're making the risk out to be alot bigger than it is

Jun 23, 2006SapAuthor

sheesh, sorry, it's just how i am. I don't like to step on anyone's toes.

Jun 23, 2006Wesker

Mart's right though. If you ask to grind something people will say no. If you just do it, either they will leave you alone or shoo you away. Then you can just come back another time.

Jun 23, 2006Mart

I don't mean to be a bitch Trev, but anyone who doesn't have a light-hearted or extreme sports orientated mindset is going to find Soaping an annoyance

If every member of the general public was a crackhead like the bitches who ruin our fun (who are few and far between, dare I say), there would be absolutely no skaters of any sort outside of the skateparks. Think about it dude, you're making this out to be a bigger deal than it is, lighten up a bit ;)

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

And today.....another dead day for Solidgrind (the forum i mean) ...... Monday June 26, 2006....

Jun 27, 2006Mart

Alright Antho, it doesn't need pointing out every single time

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

LMFAO.....ok will stop doing then....but u have to admit...it has been kinda dead...

Jun 27, 2006Mart

So? All sites have their up and down days, and there isn't an enormous amount of visitors to this site at the moment

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

I didnt say that for u to get pissed dude....i agree with you, it does have its up days and down days.....just chill a little....wow....

Jun 27, 2006Mart

Dude, what did I say to you before? I don't get pissed off with children on the internet

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

ok dude, lets leave it as that before we go into another pointless internet argument....

Jun 27, 2006AnthoFlex

ok u know what? I'll just say it....Sorry....OK? Lets just go on about with our SOaping lives....agreed?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Louis Selby, knocking out another frontside for the bystanders during the UKFSW Fleet trip.
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide