Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Where do i get rails for grindin?
Jun 6, 2006 by Jak

i hav just bought soaps and i think they rule!! I just dont have anything at my house to use them on.....
Replies

Jun 6, 2006Go2Crew

Jak,
If you're just starting out, here's a couple of low cost suggestions:
1) Industrial suppliers sell U-Channel conduit guide (like the stuff you see running up the sides of buildings or big power poles). Its plastic so it grinds well, it lays flat on the ground (Top of the U shape facing down) and its cheap (less than $10 for a ten foot section). Get the 6" wide size for rigidity.
2) Salvage yards sell reclaimed iron fire sprinkler pipe. Its tough, grinds great and with a couple of cinder blocks you have your own adjustable training rail. Most of the Soap demo rails were made out of this stuff in the 3" diameter size, welded to square channel legs.

Jun 6, 2006Curtinator

Jak just buy a long peice of PVC pipe thats what I did long ago and I use it all the time it works great.

BTW Go2Cree are you a ebay seller?

Jun 6, 2006Curtinator

Jak just buy a long peice of PVC pipe thats what I did long ago and I use it all the time it works great.

BTW Go2Crew
Are you a ebay seller?

Jun 6, 2006AnthoFlex

yea he is

Jun 6, 2006AnthoFlex

ummm i agree with what go2crew said....except, put something on or around it so that it doesnt roll away....those plastic pipes are REALLy fun to grind

Jun 7, 2006Go2Crew

Hey there Curtinator,
Yes, I'm an eBay seller, but in the forum I agree with Derek that its about just trying to promote the Sport. How can I help?

Jun 9, 2006Curtinator

Oh I was just wondering. Because I thought your the one who sold soaps to my brother.

Jun 11, 2006maddog

in the stl demo what do they use to connect the long one wit the slanted one?

do they put em close or use one of the connector tings cause those screw u up when your grindin. i think lol
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Wasted Neighbor hittin a Drunken Frontside
Louis hittin a Frontside
Wyatt Peterson busting a fastslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Wheelbarrow with the T-bones