Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
"Not For Resale Purpose"?
May 11, 2006 by Surfaced

Yes, my Turntables arrived, along with my friends Broadsides, and I must say, the pictures don't do justice. These things look bad-ass.

A few things I noticed though. No boxes, and no tool for the Turntables. Not a real problem, but I wish I had em.

But on the insides of each tongue, it reads this:

"SAMPLE ONLY
Not For Resale Purpose
Made in Korea" (as usual)

I am almost freaked that these are either prototypes, or cheaper versions made for the shelves.

Plus, the Turntables ahve a different Color Scheme than what was available. The Logo inside the silver cirlce is Black, the entire bottom is black, and grey was replaced with white. Some black has been replaced with a navy. The reflective stripe going down the strap on the tongue is gone, which may I note, was the one thing I've always hated about Turntables. Now they are perfect. It comes with a Curb Buster, and it even feels way harder than the BBKs that I ordered with my shoes. The Curb Busters have mini cirlces on the bottom, and on the outside, its says "UHF". Nowhere does it say "Patent Pending", but the broadsides do.

Email me for pictures now, but i may get them up later, with a more detailed review, including, ofcourse, how well they grind.

Replies

May 11, 2006Surfaced

By the way, the tongue on the Broadside is attached to the back and sides... I will ask my friend how it feels. We may go Soaping today, but probably not (too much homework for me).

May 11, 2006mgm

Where did you get those?

May 11, 2006mgm

My old turntables look exactly like the picture.

May 12, 2006Surfaced

Steven Deel. Earlier I posted a topic with a list of rare shoes he had stocked, all in size 9. He probably still has some in stock.

May 12, 2006Wesker

Broadsides are awesome. Amazingly comfortable and sooo easy to to pull off tricks in.

I am going with that they are Prototype pairs due to the other shoes the guy has.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Bryndon with a frontside (about to jump from rail 1 to rail 2).
Jordan Thompson hittin a Freestyle Fastslide
Derek Brooks hittin a Royale
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo