Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Check out these Nitros transformed to Sonic's shoes.
May 7, 2006 by SapAuthor

People say that the scorchers are the shoes closest to Sonic's shoes. I dissagree. I made this in photoshop, i only had to go outside the lines at max 5 times, otherwise the seems of the shoes made it look perfect. Check it out, and tell me what you think.

http://www.sonicandpals.com/images/nitroshoestosonicshoes.jpg
Replies

May 7, 2006Surfaced

Nice. I've always thought that the Scorchers really looked nothing like Sonic's shoes... I suppose it was just a marketing link to sell Scorchers.

Regardless, the Scorcher is a better looking shoe than the Nitro.

But well done! It looks really really close to Sonic's soaps.

May 7, 2006AnthoFlex

Duuude....nice job....lmao a fellow photoshopper.....well...heres MY photoshopped pic of the Scabs turned into Shadow's Sneakers....i always thought that the scabs were shadow's....ever since i first saw them on flywalk:

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/AnthoFlex/Myspace%20pics/Scab.jpg

May 7, 2006AnthoFlex

hey! maybe we should make this topic completely devoted to editing Soap Shoes with photoshop...lolz

May 7, 2006SapAuthor

we could, but Sonic and Shadow are really the only Soapers, who else' shoes could we imiate? Superman?

May 7, 2006AnthoFlex

Yea dude....superman...no, i just meant like see how many shoes we can edit to make them look like theirs thats all....lmao and perhaps we could give superman a pair....not like he'll use them though

May 7, 2006mrman

awesome.

I took a poop today.

May 7, 2006Lemons

dude... sonics shoes are plenty different, those are cool but yea... http://sost.emulationzone.org/sonic_adventure2/protopics/ heres some pic's of his shoes!

,Lemons

May 8, 2006mgm

Those pictures are not from the final version of sonic adventure 2. The final shoes looked different.

May 8, 2006Surfaced

Ya, those are from the demo, which was released months before the final edition. 2 months before it was released, Sonic Team found that grinding shoes were actually patented. Sonic Team then partnered up with Soap, and voila.

May 8, 2006Primal

*grabs fabric and sewing kit*

Give me a week on my own, plenty of patience and some skill. You'll have your Scorchers and hoverblades.

May 8, 2006Lemons

Yea, but the original sonic had shoes like that, to tell you the truth i like the original sonic alot better, they tryed to change it to much in my opinion... But the new games are still really good!

,Lemons

May 22, 2006onthegrindduude

That does look like the shoe more then scorchers. nice job man

Jun 19, 2006SonicFan

Heh... what I wouldn't do to get my hands on a pair of Size 12 Sonic Soaps...

Jun 19, 2006Curtinator

Nice picture sap.

Jun 19, 2006Curtinator

ALSO SAPAUTHOR make my account on your forum active

Jun 19, 2006Curtinator

i was the first one to join :D!

Jun 20, 2006SapAuthor

Curtinator, the forum about soaping missions is kind of dead, join the main forum for now, when i put up the SOAP section of my web site this fall (when the shoes become available) then i'll restart the forum there.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Cheese Grater
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide