Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Ledges
May 5, 2006 by Lemons

Hey guys, im still relativly new to soaps i can grind shit but not too well, im having a perticularly hard time with benchs, ledges, ect ect. any tips? And if possible any tips on balance and grinding longer? Thanks alot!

,Lemons
Replies

May 5, 2006AnthoFlex

oh dude....ur just like me! lolz....except

only today i perfected my

ledges....umm....dude, ur gonna learn ledges

soo fast....belive me...only took me 3

days...anywayz.....for me...landing with my

front foot is easier cause the bak foot (for

me) is easier to tweak....try it its not as

hard as me and you thought.

May 5, 2006mgm

for me the probelm is that the top of the grind plate hits the top of the object.

May 5, 2006AnthoFlex

what do you mean?.....isnt that a good thing?

May 6, 2006mgm

I mean my foot was practically flat so I hit the flat part of the object, not the edge.

May 6, 2006AnthoFlex

Oh....in that case....dude...dont be afraid to angle ur plates a little...its a little scary i know cause when ur standing still and testing it it slides off, but when u have speed and u jump on it...the momentum will keep u on...if not...u can easily jump off and try again.....By the way, what plates do u have?

May 6, 2006mgm

I have blue ornances with yellow BBKs.

May 6, 2006mgm

I have blue ornances with yellow BBKs.

May 6, 2006mgm

what the? I thought I only clicked once.

May 6, 2006mgm

ordnance

May 6, 2006AnthoFlex

OH even better....lolz just like me...except the ordnances i have are gray with black plates....but anywayz....dude the BBK's are gonna help u out a lot...lmao i was just telling Surfaced about today in gym class....today was the first day i got to wear my new ordnances (because i had express's, which are also sick by the way) And i cleared the whole bleacher which is pretty much equivalent to a ledge...the WHOLE fuking bleacher!! The BBK's have the SICKEST lock-on

May 6, 2006Lemons

Yea, i got the gray/orange ornances with black BBK's but today i was at the mall and i tyred ledges again but i cant do it i can land my front on it fine but when i try to land my back foot on the ledge my heel hits and not the plate... i guess its just going to take practice practice practice...

,Lemons

May 6, 2006Wesker

If it's one thing I missed about Gym class. It was grinding those goddamn ass polished bleachers.

May 6, 2006AnthoFlex

yea...bleachers....awesome...lolz....as for you Lemons...ur already like 75% there...u got ur front foot perfect so the next time u try it....focus on ur back foot....see WHERE u are going to slide and just pay attention to the back-foot....it'll probably be easier that way.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Jordan Pushing Aaron off a hand rail. Soap team at it's finest!
A kid sliding on the Soap Van
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Corey Desrochers hittin a Cab Driver