Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
What Curb Busters Really Look Like
Apr 24, 2006 by Surfaced

Seeing as how Solid Grind is picking up speed, I decided it might be okay to post pictures on an auction. I think their validity will out-live this topic.

So I was watching eBay this evening, when i ran across a newly listed pair of blue and black Soap shoes. I immediately identified them as Crowbars, and I told the seller that along with the grindplate name.

For those of you who have look at the Curb Buster in the "Plates" section here on Solid Grind, the Curb Buster pictured is a prototype, as confirmed by Derek. They actually look much different. They have a rough texture, and, if you've been looking at the comments, there is no Yellow triangle. One edge of each plate is slanted for some tweaking abilites.

These have been lightly used, and the Curb Buster will outlast most (if not all) other grindplates, because it was made for tearing up curbs.

If you are a size 7 or 8, try nabbing these for cheap before the auction ends. They are very fun for those ledges and curbs. You may go slower on rails due to the texture, but it still works.

http://www.sellersourcebook.net/members/watch/enlarge.php?aid=&img=2733/april21_006.jpg
Replies

Apr 24, 2006Wesker

Sal's got a pair of Crowbars with the curbbuster plates. They're his favorite.

Apr 24, 2006Curtinator

Who is Sal?

Apr 25, 2006Surfaced

Salvatore. Of NYC Soapers.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Alexei Tajzler and Kyle Lefler hittin a Synchronized Soaping
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Dunk hittin a Freestyle Backslide
Quinn Padgett's Detention for Soaping at School