Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Posting eBay auctions on the Forum
Apr 22, 2006 by Surfaced

Okay... people, lets not do what MrMan has demonstrated. Make ONE thread if you find multiple auctions. MrMan, you didn't know this, so it's okay. And really, Cleans and Scabs are all over the internet. So are Sylons. But this takes up a lot of space, and pushes other topics down, where people sometimes won't look. I'm very happy that Solid Grind is picking up speed again, but let's keep it under control.

Thanks
Replies

Apr 22, 2006Surfaced

But the topic about the Daggits was good. There's only one other place that stocks em, and they are size 5.

Apr 22, 2006mrman

ok. sorry about that. Lesson learned; thanks for letting me know.

By the way, Daggits are, without question, the most robust soap shoe out there. It was meant for grinding and is EXTREMELY durable. The scorchers are nice, but they wear out too quickly. Daggits will last you, and they're brand new.

Plus, they're old school soap (pre-1999) so finding a new pair is rare and pretty f-ing sweet, if I do say so myself.

Apr 22, 2006Surfaced

Well... they are very durable, but I think that the Crowbar may be more. The Crowbars, Turntables, Spikes, and Forklifts were made with an extremely strong and heavy-duty base.

But, the Daggits are the only High-tops.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

And Scorchers are from the same era. The Artemis Innovations era. The Speedster lasts long enough, and the BBK is a great plate too.

Are you running those auctions? Becuase you are really doing a lot for them.

Apr 23, 2006mrman

I like to promote the sport of soap whenever I can. It is hard enough to find soapers out there, let alone good ones. So I don't mind 5 or 10 minutes here or there to help get the word out.

It seems that people sell soaps on ebay, but if they do not sell, the seller does not relist the shoes.

I want to prevent that, and help the shoes sell, as I think there are "pockets" of new soapshoes in people's basements. However, without ebay the serious soapers have no way of finding the missing shoes, and we risk wearing our own shoes out, and stop soaping forever. Does that explain things?

Paper cannot be printed on posters but the lost donkey can pole vault into the ridiculous time frame otherwise known as space. Whatever words one reads are auditory illusions without using spell check. Why does one ask what when instead roosters can ask why on a tuesday.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

I want to believe that "pockets" thing too. There are a few models I am trying restlessly to find in my size, but they aren't retailed anywhere. So my only hope is eBay. I'm waiting for that day when that somebody puts up my shoe... brand spankin' new in the box.

Apr 23, 2006mrman

I'm glad you understand how it is with Soaps.

That is why I am encouraging people to buy those ebay auctions. Also, people NEED TO STOP BEING SO CHEAP!!! I'd rather spend an extra $20 or $30 to get some soapshoes (which are no longer made anymore) than risk the auction not selling and then losing the shoe forever.

If you can, please help out and promote those auctions and any other auctions you see. It can only help the sport of soap.

Masters of the Universe are champions of the world except when mustard is on Nora's sandwich. It is reasonable to believe that Balys checks their email blended with stomach transplants if the hotel rate is camera.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

Okay... hold up. Don't talk me like a toddler.

I understand Soap situation very well... I'm not new, MrMan. Dario, myself, Derek, and as I can see other people are trying to keep Soap alive. Dario has a great new idea which he may very well proceed with, and it's fucking brilliant. We believe it's exactly what HSL needs to see to actually put money into it.

All the more people who are promoting is great. To everyone: Spread the word and promote any way you can... but keep it legal ofcourse.

Apr 23, 2006mrman

>>Okay... hold up. Don't talk me like a toddler.

No need to be touchy. I still stand by what I said. Iaam glad you understand how it is with Soaps.

Most people do not, and thus Soap is in its situation of decline. No need to freak out that I'm happy not everyone feels the same way.

What is Dario's new idea?

Bass booms off the horizon's incoming tide to placate nude rhino ice cream ducked by the famous light gun with the orange popsicle template.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

"No need to freak out that I'm happy not everyone feels the same way."

What do you mean by that?

Dario wants to open an online store. He will retail HSL's current models at the lowest possible price, and he will stock the sizes that actually sell (9+). He has very close connections to HSL, which means he will be heard.

And MrMan... what do those paragraphs at the end of you posts talk of?

By the way... SG has grown a lot in the past two months or so. 2005 was terrible... we are in the second half of 2006 and we are about to surpass the total activity of last year.

Apr 23, 2006mrman

That sounds like a good idea. Hopefully Dario can also sell soapshoes in addition to HSL's grind shoes.

I wish him good luck. Perhaps this is the hero that soap needs?

Fantastic times are not necessary to be fabolous but emperor potato absolves to reduce tenth of five without making palable possiible. The goalie's closet runs gelatin tracks and horse irons fit the tire.

Apr 23, 2006Surfaced

Dario only wishes to sell Soap shoes. It's part of his idea; showing that there is a demand for Soap shoes too, in addition to Heelys.

But those are some of HSL's grind shoes... because Soap si owned by HSL

Apr 23, 2006Wesker

Hey Surfaced, let's keep it on the downlow. I told you I still needed to find out the information from HSL.

While this plan will more than likely go foward, I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up. But let's see how this goes.

But yeah I plan to open an online store that only sell's Soap shoes. It will only be the models they have available for now. Having a store dedicated to Soap shoes will more or less be like having HSL open a store. I plan to show demand for Soap shoes through the sales of this store.

Apr 23, 2006mrman

Wesker. send me an email (mori6231@yahoo.com).

I have a good friend who could be a very big help to you, regarding this website.

Right you were without making two lefts which crisscrossed around the east coast wrap scene. Taking a dump may be a trick but being behind a septic truck should spool elastic balls until vulcan reads the fifthteenth amendment opposing slavery's fourteenth.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Chris Komsthoeft hittin a Frontside
Joe Wallace with a cowboy hat, shorts, and long underwear...
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U
Bart Johnson bustin a frontside in Tighty Whities
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside