Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
unsafe ordering
Apr 8, 2006 by mgm

my parents don't want me to order from bladeschool.com because they take credit card orders over email. is it safe? has anyone else ordered from there ? how can i convine them otherwise?
Replies

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

About two years ago, I bought a pair of Moss Scabs with a few stickers. Yes, I used my parent's credit card (with their permission ofcourse), and I didn't see any trouble. Shipping took a little longer than I wanted, but that doesn't realy matter.

Apr 8, 2006maddog

ya idk what my parents are gonna say cause i wanted to order stickers there

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

Is credit card the only way? I just used oen becuase it was quick.

Apr 8, 2006mgm

I decided to use a debit card I just purchased at the mall. So if something goes wrong I just lose the money I needed for the shoes. I hope they accept debit. My petrol ordnances should come in 3-4 weeks!:)

Apr 8, 2006maddog

na u can send a check but i will prob use credit card

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

You're a size 8?

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

Lucky you. There's far more options for that size. I'm a 12/13, so I got my shoes elsewhere.

Apr 8, 2006mgm

Are the web sites just going to sell the old shoes until they run out or does soap still make the old models so the web sites can restock?

Apr 8, 2006mgm

If they are not going to keep making the old models I'd better get some more before they run out. Hopefully they won't run out in the next year or so.

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

Nope, Soap isn't making any shoes right now, and I don't think they have for a few years now.

Their stock won't last a year with me doing what I'm doing. So get a pair while it lasts, or go to eBay.

Apr 8, 2006maddog

wut u doin? buyin all of em then sell em on ebay :)

Apr 8, 2006mgm

What are you doing?

Apr 8, 2006mgm

If you are buying them all leave me a pair of size 8 squeaky imperials please.:)

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

Well, mainly I am redirecting people like you guys... but with the pairs I buy, I do sell a few on eBay, but barely any of them because they go for terribly cheap.

No, most of them I try selling in my own town and Minneapolis. Promoting is my thing. I really want to see HSL make some new models.

lol, you guys made it seem as if I am evil and buying every pair! Actually I buy 1 or 2 pairs every month or so.

And mgm, I hope you buy your Squeakys soon! They are really nice. Probably one of the most comfortable thats left.

Apr 8, 2006Surfaced

BTW, there's a pair of size 7 Scorchers up on eBay.

Apr 8, 2006maddog

me and my freind were gonna buy t bones off a uk site but i aint spendin160 or somethin like that +like $40 shipping for a pair of shoes lol.

Apr 9, 2006Surfaced

Wow... I didn't know T-Bones were that much.

I got my T-Bones in The Mall of America 2 years ago for $45.

Apr 9, 2006Wesker

The only Soap shoes in production right now are the Express and Nitro shoes.

Apr 9, 2006Surfaced

yay someone ancient returned!

That's actually right. But the ratio of how many Heelys are made for each pair of Soaps is terrible. Plus

Apr 9, 2006Surfaced

most people want more that two styles of shoes that they can select from.

This forum really needs an Edit button....

Apr 9, 2006mgm

Wow those scorchers look really nice. I am very tempted to buy them. How much do you think the bid will go up to? The same guy bided on them like 5 times in row.

Apr 9, 2006mgm

It feels a little wierd to buy another pair of shoes after I just ordered some. But who cares? Those shoes are nice!

Apr 9, 2006mgm

If I get scorchers how long do you think the grind plates will last if I only grind on rails?

Apr 9, 2006Surfaced

How old are you?

They will at least last as long as you are an 8.

But they will most likely last as long as the shoes do (if you are only doing rails).

Apr 9, 2006mgm

I'm 15

Apr 9, 2006Wesker

Surfaced: Who are you? I guess you know me. I like that you're trying to support Soap's, keep it up man!

MGM:
The scortchers will last a long time with just grinding rails. It's a thin/narrow plate so just grinding ledges and rough material will definately shorten it's life span by A LOT.

But just doing rails... I'd say your feet would grow faster than the shoes!

Apr 9, 2006Surfaced

Word.

I've got a long, seldom history with Soaps... I got interested in 2001, but my parent's wouldn't allow $105 dollar shoes (Turntables). In 2003, I rediscovered Soap and bought a pair of Black Prabas, and made 5 of my friends become obsessed with Soaping. Then I left that school, and in 2004 I got T-Bones. However, I was not a size 8 for long and they only lasted me about 6 months. I forgot about Soap for a long time (even though they were right in my closet). In January of 2006, I came back out of curiousity to see where Soap was. I was devastated to see the company's current condition, and shoes are difficult to get. I think because I considered Soap in danger, I became more interested than ever.

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Apr 11, 2006Wesker

Soap's definately have their share of troubles.

They're alive and will probably stay alive, but theres no support (Outside Derek,myself, you and maybe a few others).
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Carter Bair soaping for the first time
Darren McCall hittin a Royale
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Sean Fillenwarth hittin a Frontside
Loren Dallabetta hittin a Royale