Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
*NEW* Soap Shoes Video finally uploaded!
Dec 16, 2009 by sylonbroadsides

Here it is guys, my old soap shoes video featuring some guys I used to soap with. The video includes Renny Castillo as well, and some footage featured at the 2008 soap shoes demo in buffalo NY.

Check it out here:

http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u12/soapbrotherhood/?action=view&;current=SOAP_SHOES_DVD.flv

Guys keep in mind this video is really old and it's not soaping at it's best, it was just something for fun.

SOAP - Play With Yourself
Replies

Dec 16, 2009sylonbroadsides

Link text

guys you gotta copy the whole thing into your address bar, for some reason it didn't highlight the whole thing.

Dec 16, 2009Brad

Raaaad. TYVM

Dec 16, 2009Brad

Um, sooo I highlight the entire thing and throw it into the address bar but it just brings me to the photobucket homepage. :(

did you include the: ;current=SOAP_SHOES_DVD.flv

Dec 16, 2009Brad

yessir

Dec 21, 2009Brad

bump.

What's the password?

Dec 21, 2009Brad

bump again

Dec 22, 2009Revengasaur

Dec 22, 2009Revengasaur

Huh, comment didn't post.

Password Please, I wanna check this out.

Dec 22, 2009Brad

yarly

Dec 22, 2009sylonbroadsides

I'll get to it soon, I'm sorry guys I thought that it was ready to go gahhhhhh

Dec 23, 2009Brad

Lmao, no worries. Just get it done ASAP? Please?

Dec 24, 2009Brad

BUMP! Goddamn spammers.

Dec 26, 2009Brad

Just keepin' it from being devoured from spammers.

Dec 26, 2009sylonbroadsides

Dude I'll upload it tomorrow, I swear to you as a christmas gift!

Dec 26, 2009Brad

Awww. Thanks chief :)

Dec 28, 2009Timuukun

Wow, I'm jealous. Where'd you find all those juicy rails?! I've been having such a time trying to find any where I live...

BTW, that grind at 3:21 looks like a real plate-destructor. Was that just to get grooves, or did you really soap that rocky ledge?

Anyway, nice vid. Gives me some inspiration to keep on trying! Thanks for the Christmas gift!

Dec 28, 2009sylonbroadsides

he just felt like grinding a curb. You don't have to grind ledges to get grooves, sometimes you just want to grind a ledge. That was something that made soaps popular, you could grind anytime anywhere.

You can't do that with inline skates, especially at school.

Dec 28, 2009Timuukun

Yeah, I guess that's true. I wouldn't know...I've never tried inlining at school. Based on the way they reacted when I first got Heelys (before I saw the light that was SOAP), I don't think that they'd be very happy. *grumbles to self...* Do Heelys really tear up carpets and leave scuff marks on linoleum?

Oh, BTW, question: would railroad tracks work well as practice rails?

Dec 28, 2009sylonbroadsides

I don't know about scuff marks and heelys haha my bad man

Railroad tracks are tricky though. When it snowed and they turned to ice, I would grind on them all the time. Sometimes I could even use regular shoes! haha

We never waxed it up though, my friend was ultra paranoid about a train going off the tracks and running into his house! lmao

Dec 28, 2009Brad

I did a train track a couple days ago, they're pretty fun.(@sylon)especially when they're all iced up ;P

Dec 29, 2009Timuukun

Plenty of ice where I live, and there are some convenient train tracks. I'll head out there tomorrow, I think. And that would definitely suck if a train went off the tracks because you waxed the rails...lol.

Dec 31, 2009sylonbroadsides

lmao dude I would be laughing my ass off and horrified at the same time.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Zach hittin a Royale
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Derek Brooks with a backside farfegnugen in a Des Moines parking garage