Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Interesting bit of Info
Mar 20, 2009 by Revengasaur

It said in the back section of this month's Thrasher that Sketchers might buy out HSL.

Hmmmmmm.
Replies

Mar 21, 2009xJeremiahx

That may be a good thing!

Mar 21, 2009AnthoFlex

I think they already did it. But we should stay hushed about this until it actually happens.

Mar 21, 2009AnthoFlex

haha, i just looked at their website, i never realized it before, but it looks like it was designed by a child......probably a child who wore heelys as well.

Leave web designing to the pros ; )

Mar 22, 2009Kooksoaper13

Didnt skechers have the wheel in the heel thing first anyways. Also maybe this could help soap because skechers is a pretty big company that arent afraid to have "gimmicks" in the shoes, and they also advertise their shoes well. So this could be good if it happens

Mar 22, 2009AnthoFlex

i never liked skechers, and i dont really like the idea of them owning soap.

Once again, we should drop this until something further happens

Mar 23, 2009Wesker

Doesn't matter, this has been reported in the news since 2008 and possibly before that.

Honestly I can't wait for a new company to own Soap, HSL is not going to do anything further with it and maybe a successful company to own the brand would be a good thing (Assuming they start production back up).

But really even better is another company that we can deal with that would have a fresh perspective on the whole thing.

Mar 23, 2009xJeremiahx

As long as they do SOMETHING I will be happy. HSL is doing NOTHING with soap at all. Even if all they did was start production again. It would be better than the nothing that we have right now.

Mar 23, 2009Joshua3109

Its kind of exciting to think about dont ya think? I mean HSL not owning SOAP anymore, a different company owning them.. wow theres no telling what could happen with the brand

Mar 23, 2009Kooksoaper13

I'll bet you if skechers does take control there may be a reincarantion of sorts of the Viva LV, as that is a more skechers styled shoe.

Mar 23, 2009Kru

I don't think sketchers will do any justice for either. If anything they would be buying them just to have the rights, eat their competition. Doesn't mean they will use it.

Mar 23, 2009Kooksoaper13

Like HSL is doing anything with it anyways, a new company, any new company especialy one with enough money to spare could be good.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Theo of Athens hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo