Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
A few stories
Mar 5, 2009 by Joshua3109

Yo search through the topics I bumped up, I put stories in a few of them about me and my friends. I thought "bump" was gay as fuck so I decided to give you guys a bit of entertainment aha. Oh, try to bump a few old topics back up, if everyone bumpes one we will have a full page again.

Oh, post some stories here, Ill copy and paste all myn over if people actually write some stories here. Make them interesting, no gay stories about how you went to the park with your mom. Sex , drugs, pranks and all that good stuff ahah
Replies

Mar 5, 2009Joshua3109

I mean stories about sex, drugs, pranks and all that good stuff are good not bad.

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

bringing this back uuuuup

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

Cmon people, ahaha we need to liven this forum up

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

One time I was at a party with a few of my friends. I ended up by the end of the night in bed with my friends soon to be gf. She was on top of me when we realised we had no condem. Holy fuck was I pissed, to this day I always make fun of him for almost getting with his gf. I still regret not actually getting with her though.

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

One time my friends and I were making a pizza, so one of my friends decided to spray me in the face with Pam. So to get him back I took a piss on his pillow, he still dosent know to this day I did.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Joe Fitzgerald hittin a UFO
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Zack Rickey hittin a Hitting the coolest rail in Iowa City
David Martin hittin a UFO
Handicapped Soaping at the Post Office