Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Favorite Place
Feb 23, 2009 by NagoyaFox

Whats everyones favorite grind spot? I know everyone has to have one. The first spot you learned to grind, the most intense place you went or something. I was just curiose, true Im the new kid here but I always will have my favorite place...
Replies

Feb 23, 2009AnthoFlex

My favorite place to soap is hands down The Temple of Grind.

The temple of Grind is where I held my first soapshoes demo.

8 rails ranging in difficulty, and 1 for the experienced...

The park is absolutely perfect for soaping, and nothing else. If you look at the park from satellite view, the concrete structure in the main part of the park make a soap O-like shape.

Hence, the name "Temple Of Grind"

Feb 24, 2009Wesker

Beachchannel rails me and the NYCS guys found on the offbeat after our first video shoot.

One super long rail that starts around knee height and goes down to ankle height, but keeps the length on a drop with a few scattered rails to the left that could easily be transferred to.

Round it out with a few very well waxed concrete benches and a concrete stair slide and you're rockin' and rollin'

Feb 24, 2009Altman

The Van Wyck Ledges. Located in the sitting plaza at the Van Wyck subway station, the ledges are essentially one long granite ledge that at it's lowest is calf-height and at it's highest is nearly hip-height. Very slick in both style and smoothness.

Feb 25, 2009xJeremiahx

I haven't found much around here. However I did find a huge rail out in the middle of nowhere. Here is a vid of my friend Bo and I hitting it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ftXj7vcLg

I'm sure a couple of you have seen it but just in case you haven't yet.

Feb 25, 2009Revengasaur

There are some yellow rails at a park near my house that are the perfect height for me. They have a thick coat of paint, and slide really well. Part of the longest rail got broken though, and that sucks. Bikers like to grind on it too, so I have a feeling that's how it happened. It's still mostly grindable though. Some of the rails have a big connector piece that you have to go really fast to grind over, but it's a fun challenge. I dunno it's a weird place, but It's my favorite for some reason.

Feb 26, 2009sam

The new insane ledge at xtreme wheels

Feb 26, 2009AnthoFlex

you serious? what does that look like?

Mar 5, 2009Joshua3109

Mannn, one bike rack next to the Avalon mall here in newfoundland, that was siiiiiick

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

uuuuup
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dunk hittin a Unity during the UKFSW Trip to Leicester, July '04
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Wyatt Peterson hitting a fastslide on the practice rail