Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Heelys...can you forgive me?
Feb 16, 2009 by NagoyaFox

Okay lets face its, it damn near impossible to buy a pair of Soaps..So im actually thinking about about buying a pair of the Heelys Pro series. Honestly Im doing it to have shoes with the grind plate because I cant keep taking my friends shoes. I need a pair of my own so now how comparable are the Heelys plate to Soaps. I know everyone is kinda baised here and frankly I cant blame you but I need some grinding shoes.

(BTW Im ditcing that little gay wheel on the bottem and just plugging up the hole)
Replies

Feb 16, 2009AnthoFlex

Niggs, do what ya gotta do to grind. Just make sure you rep the good name.

It's all good in Antho's book. Just never forget your roots

Feb 16, 2009NagoyaFox

As long as it cool with you it must be okay.

"And Antho forgave the noob and gave her his blessing to grind, and so it was. And so it was good, Amen" Its in the Soap bible! lookit Antho 3:16. Wahaha!

Feb 16, 2009xJeremiahx

I would do the same if I didn't have my soaps. It's one thing to use them to grind. Another thing to roll around with your toes in the air.

Feb 16, 2009AnthoFlex

Cool to see more female soapers around here. I try to get some of my female friends to soap, but it doesnt always work so great.

Hey, being nerdy and playing video games is my job Sara ; )

Mar 5, 2009Joshua3109

One time I was at a party with a few of my friends. I ended up by the end of the night in bed with my friends soon to be gf. She was on top of me when we realised we had no condem. Holy fuck was I pissed, to this day I always make fun of him for almost getting with his gf. I still regret not actually getting with her though.

Mar 7, 2009Joshua3109

uuuuuuup
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU
Ian Walsh hittin a Frontside
soapy hittin a UFO on a home made box
Corey Desrochers hittin a Alley-opp Cheese Grater
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside