Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Soapers Beware, counterfeit soaps on ebay
Feb 6, 2009 by AnthoFlex

Someone on ebay is auctioning off "soaps" that feature "never before seen" models

These pictures look extremely photoshopped, and I ain't biting.
Replies

Feb 6, 2009AnthoFlex

look like stock photos of the scab, groove, express and spins all photoshopped

Feb 6, 2009Wesker

Looks cool, i'd pick them up if they were in my size to see if they were real. Currently not going for that much.

Feb 6, 2009Spano565

I was think of bidding on those Scab 2's, but now i'm not sure.... if they are rippoffs and i end up bidding and getting those then what hell they're dirt cheap ya know and i'll have a pair of shoes to "kick around" ya know.
But if they happen legit and i get em' then looks like id have a good deal.

Feb 7, 2009AnthoFlex

heh...nothing gets past me. That guy pulled his auctions off ebay...

...something told me he wasn't running anything legit.

Reminds me of that scammer that was on ebay selling sidekicks. like $40, free shipping, and then you would get a poster, featuring a picture of a sidekick

Feb 7, 2009AnthoFlex

Hehe, i knew it. The guy selling those "unseen" soaps was indeed a scammer. Check out this message i got from ebay after the seller replied back to my question about his "unseen soaps"

From ebay:

Our records show that you recently received an email from "texaspaco" through the Ask Seller a Question or Contact eBay Member features. This email was fraudulent and an attempt to do one of the following:

- Obtain your eBay password
- Gain access to your eBay account
- Use your eBay account for fraudulent activity
- Set up an outside-of-eBay transaction which may be fraudulent

This kind of email is often called a "phish" or "phishing attempt," and the people who send them are known as "phishers." Phishers use these methods to try to get your personal information, such as user names, passwords and credit card details. Because the emails may sometimes come through the eBay system, the phisher may seem to be trustworthy and have a good reason to contact you.

***Important - Protect Your Personal Information***
- Don't reply to the sender either through the eBay system or your personal email account.

- Don't open any links or cut and paste any Web addresses into your browser from the phishing email.

- If you think you may have entered personal information such as your password, Social Security Number, or credit card information into a website based on a request from a phishing email, you need to act *immediately* to protect yourself from identity theft. For detailed instructions about the steps to take, please go to: (some website link)

-end-

*Spins and blows smoke off top of gun*

Nothing gets passed me...especially fake soaps.

And no, i didn't open the illegal immigrants email...fucking Paco

Feb 7, 2009sam

haha i knew those were fake, just by the way the pictures looked.

Feb 8, 2009AnthoFlex

Spano, if you would've paid by paypal, that son of a bitch would've wiped you out....thank goodness he didn't though

Feb 8, 2009Wesker

Just paying for them wouldn't have done anything besides losing the money you sent and then annoyingly trying to get it back via paypal.

Only way he could have wiped you out is if you gave up passwords or personal info through a possible "personal" checkout he could have sent, and if you ever agree to that method anyways then you should expect to get fleeced.

Feb 8, 2009AnthoFlex

Whatever, i still exposed him as the fake he was

Feb 12, 2009sam

counterfits are back up.

Feb 12, 2009sam

same guy too.

Feb 13, 2009NagoyaFox

Yeah I saw those too...

Feb 13, 2009AnthoFlex

Still not convincing....Back of the spins don't look like that

Feb 13, 2009matrix8967

yeah, i just looked at them. I was like "oh man, there are lots of soaps up this-hey...wait a second..."

Feb 13, 2009Spano565

Thanks for looking out for me bro, uggh thank god i didn't bid on those soaps he probably would've wiped me out and i would a been screwed. Good thing i listened to what you said.... thanks again Renny

Feb 13, 2009Spano565

On another note, i just got a pvc pipe in my room it is so sweet.....
I'm gonna shine the thing up like a champ then session it for hours on end.... (Diabolical Laugh.)
Hey Sam, u still selling that wax and soap beanies?
I'd be very interested, and if you were making shirts aswell let me know? - Joe.....

Feb 14, 2009Revengasaur

I know it's dumb, but wouldn't it be awesome if those were real shoes put together from old parts or something.

Feb 14, 2009AnthoFlex

would be cool, and possible, if the scabs and express had the same size sheet

so therefore, its a fail
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Cullen Wurzer hittin a Hittin a royale on a bike rack
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Aaron MacDonald hittin a Frontside
Mike Sharp hittin a Frontside