Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Need Soaps
Oct 14, 2008 by WarriorSTH

Hey guys, I'm a newbie and I''m looking for shoes to soap with, at least a beginner shoe so I can practice. Anybody got any idea where to get any? I tried ebay, and I didn't get much. My shoe size is a 9 and I live in Ontario, Canada. Thanks!
Replies

Oct 16, 2008Spano565

Hey warrior welcome to solidgrind man.... anyway about the soaps are you a size 9 in US or CA if CA what is your US size.Once you tell me that i'll see if i can help you out.

Oct 17, 2008shoebbbl

Our company supplies various type brand shoe, the upper and lower garments, the handbag, the shoe includes: Bears the gram air Jordan series, the air force one, buckles the basket, James, publicizes the biggest series, bears the gram Shox series, adidas, bape, gucci, prada, the cougar, timb erland, and so on.We provide all products are top-quality, AAA quality, safe payment and by best service msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
e-eail.nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Oct 31, 2008WarriorSTH

Im a size 9 in US

Nov 2, 2008Spano565

Ok so your the same size as i am, well right now the only thing i can reccomend is to search ebay everyday untill something comes up.Every month or two you'll see a pair of size to soaps ok. (That's what you should be looking for, because right now i have a pair of size 9 Ordnances and they fit a little tight but are bareable to wear.)
Well thats just about the only advice i can give you, if i do find something on ebay i'll let you know ok? ~Joe

Nov 3, 2008shoebbbl

Welcome to our website is: www.worldshoessell.com ,We offer grade AAA shoes here with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service! msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Nov 3, 2008shoebbbl

Welcome to our website is: www.worldshoessell.com ,We offer grade AAA shoes here with wholesale price! Our shoes have some advantages as following:
1) Grade AAA shoes!
2) The wholesale price!
3)100% safe, the best delivery terms!
4) No mini order here!
5) The best service! msn.nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
www.nikepopularshoes.com
www.worldshoessell.com/

Nov 12, 2008pman96

I need to get a pair of soaps for christmas perferably scorchers i have to know when the ninja comes out any info Email me at pman962@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

In reply to Pman96, the ninjas are never coming out and the scorchers are out of production. You are about 8 years too early to bag up a pair of scorchers.

Nov 20, 2008ZOMGSCORCHERS

Sorry, too late I mean.

Nov 28, 2008grindin4life

hey everyone i just signed up everything ihave looked at is the sheet but i have a delema i need some soaps in size 12 us and i cant find then anywhere and i dont want the heely one any one help me email me at tuck_2001@yahoo.com thnk u all felloow grinders ttu al later
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Bryndon hittin a backslide at the Cedar Rapids Soap Demo
Final Fantasy X hittin a Frontside
Derek Brooks hittin a Makio across the newspaper stand
Jon Thorpe hittin a Frontside
Oliver Reed hittin a Royale down the S rail at Wash U