Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Is it really over?
Sep 26, 2008 by Joshua3109

I just read an email stating that "the supplier has stopped making SOAP shoes". Is this actually true? Did we really lose?
Replies

Sep 26, 2008AnthoFlex

We didnt lose, Heelys did. So with them, goes us. But i wouldnt worry about it too much

Sep 29, 2008blakeashake

Do you have a top secret plan that you are not sharing with anyone.

Sep 29, 2008blakeashake

?

Sep 29, 2008AnthoFlex

maybe...It all depends on a few things over here in my neck of the woods

Oct 1, 2008Soapnoob

what exactly happend to heelys and soap? :x...

Oct 3, 2008Spano565

Hey Soapnoob just google Heelys and then go to the wikipedia page and read EVERYTHING on that page once you done with that you will be pretty much filled in.If you have any questions reply back or send me an im on AIM if you have an sn (My AIM is jspan1013 ok?) If you don't have aim then email me at jspan_1013@yahoo.com I'm here to help and i'm sure if you have any type of question soap related then most of us here should be more then happy to help.Also most of us like me,sam,anthoflex,or altman and a very few others here on solidgrind know what were talking about so you won't be mis-informed.
~Joe

Oct 3, 2008Spano565

Also for some questions you might have it might be best it just google it ok?
Cheers, ~Joe

Oct 3, 2008Spano565

Damn it! *to

Oct 3, 2008Soapnoob

thanks Joe. but no, I don't have an im or AIM

Oct 8, 2008azerate218

cheer up! we will allways have soap in aur hearts and soul! Soapnoob sei que es novo por aqui mas esta historia ja vem de ha mt tempo... dp um dia esplico. Hasta

Nov 18, 2008azerate218

Any news abouth this topic?

Nov 20, 2008ordnanceflint91

damn, im gone for a while and come back to see this? what happened Renny?

Dec 5, 2008cherryman696966

just googled it and didn't find anything really, i already knew heelys bought soaps but i didn't find anything new at all.

Dec 6, 2008Spano565

Then just go on
http://www.wikipedia.org/
then type Heelys on their search bar. Better yet ill save you the trouble -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelys
There you go - Joe

Dec 28, 2008cherryman696966

still didn't find anything unless you mean how their getting banned for being dangerous?

Jan 9, 2009shoebbbl

We are professional and serious wholesaler of sports and fashion goods: Shoes (Jordan, Nike, Air, Adidas, bapestar, gucci, airforce one, air max, timberland, prada ,puma ,JAMES ,etc) All of them are excellent products with competitive price and with original box, card, label specifications. We sincerely hope to establish friendly and commercial relationship with you.
MSN: nikepopularshoes@hotmail.com
E-mail: nikeb2ball@yahoo.com.cn
www.worldshoessell.com
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
Bryndon with a royale on some bleachers
Is that a Soap sticker on that car?
Bryndon hittin a backslide at the Cedar Rapids Soap Demo