Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
I got owned
Jul 8, 2008 by Joshua3109

So this is about my longboard and I copyed it from a longboarding forum so excuse any errors or anything.

So I got WORKED today, like fuc*ing OWNED. Heres what happened, I was after going to the store to buy a can of Monster Energy right and I put it in the backpack I brought so I wouldent have to carry it(bad idea). So after walking for like 20 minutes up this car filled main road I finally got to the set of hills that would lead to my friends. So I started cruisin because theres a flat spot i have to ride over so I wanted some speed so I didnt have to push (I can usually cruise for 10 minutes straight no pushing if I go fast). So I got some speed and I saw a car come up behind me. I started to carve real deep to lose some speed so I wouldent get owned if something came in the other lane. Just as the car passed me I did this really deep carve and ( there is a ledge were the pavement meets the gravel on each side of the road, like 2 or 3 inches high) noticed I was getting REALLY close to the edge of the pavement, so I tryed to do a sharpo carve in the other direction to save myself. it was too late though, my front trucks turnt out but my back ones didnt make it. My board immediately locked in place and I flew off the board ( I was goin 3o or 40 k's). I did a 180 frontflip and landed on my back and head, all I could feel was the can of monster becoming one with my lower back and all the blood in my body rushing up to my head. I layed there for a second thinking to myself "Im so glad I wore my helmet". I got up and nearly fell over but managed to walk up to my board and get it.
As if that wasent bad enough, I tryed bombing the rest knowing that my left leg couldent support any weight , had to jump off and nearly got my board ran over by some car.
When I finally limped my way to my friends I took my monster out to find the can on the virge of bursting (Ill put up a pic tommorow), the left side of my lower back bruised and my clothes covered in splattered blood.
I can barely walk now but man, it was so much fun! Getting worked like that hahahaha, it was a blast.
Replies

Jul 8, 2008AnthoFlex

thats why i regular skateboard

Jul 8, 2008xJeremiahx

^agree, I will stick to flatland and street.

Jul 8, 2008anaholaboys

sounds pretty close to what happened to my brother. but he couldnt even get up after that

Jul 8, 2008AnthoFlex

One thing i cant do, and it pisses me off so much is that i cant ride those stupid "Rip-Stick" things.

I mean, wtf. I've been skating for 7 freakin years...I've got the speed and amazing control...and i can't ride a stupid skateboard knock-off? Wth...

Jul 9, 2008Altman

Worst...birthday...EVEEEEEEEEEER!

Jul 9, 2008matrix8967

ripstick = confusion. there's always an open one in a wal-mart somewhere...i can't do them either. i don't understand @_@. i mean, i used to skate when i was a little kid...but those...damn things. my G/F skates a little, and she couldn't do it either...come to think of it, i don't know anyone who can.

Jul 9, 2008Hattmac02

those things pisses me off so badly i mean i see 5 year olds doin shit on them and then i try to go 3 feet and i fall right on to the floor of target/walmart/sportsauthority or any other place where they have them that i have tried em

Jul 9, 2008sam

Haha, I hate those things even though i can somewhat do them. You just have to carve back and fourth really quickly. It helps shitloads if you can snowboard.

Jul 14, 2008Spano565

My little cousin has a ripstik and i used to skate and only dropped it recently and can't even get on the damn thing lol.That sucks Josh i have a friend who got rammed into the pavement from a drunk driver while he was on his longboard. Btw Alex what's your aim or e-mail i need to talk to you about the PS3.

Jul 16, 2008Spano565

Nevermind Alex, i solved my dilema but could you e-mail me that report/paper you did on videogames that you were going to e-mail Kain about a month ago or so thanks, Joe (Oh and my e-mail is jspan_1013@yahoo.com .)

Jul 21, 2008Kain

Antho,
well, it's a different kind of board on wheels.....it's LIKE a skateboard, but not the same as a skateboard. You can't just switch one out for the other, like anything else.

Jul 21, 2008Soapdreamer

Those streetsurf boards?
I have one of those for just going around the area a bit or to a freinds house.
I can ride those almost horizontally for about 20 feet and it took me like 5 mins to learn to ride it. The thing is that it is about as "extreme" as a pogo stick in that there are the simple moves and then hard moves that are done if you want to try being extreme with it but nothing inbetween.
Not like I do "extreme" stuff on it or am trying to promote it here.

Jul 21, 2008Pluh

Oh wow.

Sounds painful...

Jul 22, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Oh c'mon guys, You guys aren't tryin' . Th' ripstik only took like 5 days for me to master... but hey, I not here to brag... Th' ripstik's pretty fun to ride,once you got th' basics down
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Darren McCall hittin a Backslide
Tanner Gregory hittin a Frontside
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
victor hittin a who gives a shit?