Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Hobbies
May 30, 2008 by Hattmac02

What hobbies do you harbor outside of soaping?
Replies

May 30, 2008AnthoFlex

Promoting soaps, Photoshopping, building stuff

May 30, 2008Altman

Lurking, chargin' mah lazer, Shooping da Woop, making sprite comics, voice-acting, videogames(A.K.A. kicking the shit out of Mario with Sonic in Brawl), making videos, BIX NOOD, just chillin, bombing some Dodongos, trying to get a girlfriend, and hanging out with MAH BOI!

May 30, 2008Hattmac02

i make shitty electronic music and collect kix(i just started though)

Jun 1, 2008matrix8967

computer repair, scripting custom mods for games, Zippo tricks, Shampoo Mohawks, Graffiti, Insomnia, Fighting...

that covers the major ones.

lol at altman's 1st 3 hobbies. :3

Jun 1, 2008sam

Soaping, playing guitar, inlining, parkour, (trying to) impress girls, Drinking bawls, making l337 W4x, modding games, playing old RE/Zelda games, flaming people who find out bands through guitar hero, playing chad warden invaders, lots of other stuff.

Jun 1, 2008MiTcH1337

Aha bawls are awesome. I always get 5+ free at bmx nationals =]

Jun 1, 2008scuzzydontask

I play a whole bunch of instruments; flute, saxaphone, piccolo, and kind of guitar & piano which i'm teaching myself. I aggressive inline skate, and of course soaping which i just started. I also go outside alot, but i rarely play video games.(except during winter time.)

Jun 1, 2008xJeremiahx

Skateboarding, soaping, playing hardcore metal on my 7-string guitar, bass guitar, making industrial/hip-hop beats in REASON 4. I love Going on drives in my 300ZX even though I get speeding tickets. I draw cartoons and I am pretty good but I don't do it very often any more.

Jun 1, 2008anaholaboys

freerunning, parkour, bodyboarding, street stunts, tricking, xbox live

Jun 2, 2008vault

i like to skateboard, ag inline, go on the computer, fingerboard, build minature objects to fingerboard with,and play xbox live add me
SPARTAN OM3GA 7
just message me n say your from solidgrind

Jun 2, 2008xJeremiahx

^^Can someone ban this piece of shit already?^^

Or can we just have an auto-ban for anyone using a user name with "nike" in it?

Jun 2, 2008Kingyo

Altman: LOL "MAH BOI", famous CD-I Zelda quote from the King of Hyrule. XD

My Hobbies

Goldfish Keeping, Drawing/Arts , Anything Goes Internet, Reading and Music.

Jun 2, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Playin' vid games,chillin',boarding with my Ripstik G,and hangin' out with my friends

Jun 2, 2008Joshua3109

I got my longboard so I guess thats a hobby now. Its sick by the way, everyone go out and buy one

Jun 2, 2008AnthoFlex

Longboarding isnt for me. I just sk8.

And i skate in my soaps. Yea, thats right. I can do that because I....ummm...can? I was gonna say something cool but then i forgot.

Jun 2, 2008xJeremiahx

I used to longboard with dirt wheels and skyhooks. It was fun but it got boring for me.

Jun 2, 2008rhinoskater30

...whack it... a lot...

Jun 3, 2008JeiHeirumaru

I'm cool with th' Ripstik G. It's all th' board I need.

Jun 3, 2008Kain

Heeling, making vids, hanging out with my gf, playing video games and guitar, and freelining.

Jun 3, 2008sam

Freelining is the stupidest thing ever. It takes the fun out of skating.

Jun 4, 2008Wesker

Making Movies, Performing Magic, Making Computer Games for fun, Remembering how to Bowl, Working out, Designing and then making clothes, Drawing and other creative ways of self-expression, Remembering my alcohol limits, then dancing when I forget and oh yeah, Soaping when the weathers nice...

...I like to keep busy.

Jun 8, 2008Hattmac02

to add to mine i am a seasoned bowler(jk, i have only won one tournament)

Jun 9, 2008Kain

Sam,
If it takes the fun out of skating for you, that's great. Just skate

Freelining is about....well....freelining. It's not meant to be a replacement for skating, just something with a completely different ride. It's like the difference between a skateboard and inlines.

Jun 9, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Skateboarding, Free Running/Parkour(Mostly at school), Xbox Live add me:
GOWsoldier188. Playing Wii( No SSBB or MKW so dont ask). Hanging with friends. Laughing with friends. Play fighting with friends.

Jun 11, 2008Crazyiom

playing games on my ps3, hanging out with mates, messing about in town and building projects when i have time

Jun 11, 2008AuraGrind

Drawing, playing DDR, Pokemon, and everything Nintendo cranks out, Daydreaming, and Skywatching (yeah weird).

Jun 12, 2008Joshua3109

Doing everyones mom here on Solid Grind on a daily basis

Jun 12, 2008wyattpeterson

Soaping, aggressive inline, video editing, FILMING A LOT, rip stiking, skateboarding, scootering, weight lifting, doing flips off random shit and being addicted to Jimmy Johns

Jun 12, 2008Sakkage

Wyatt: Jimmy Johns! I've taken wayyy too many 2a.m. trips to that place...

as for my hobbies: I like hiking, herping, climbing anything that's climbable, talking in sing-song, semi-ollying, being terrible at soaping, driving nowhere, having a good time with friends, photography, and being awesome.

Jun 27, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Wanting to kill someone for Gears 2 and Sonic Unleashed.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Casey Faris hittin a Nugen
Derek hittin a Cheese Grater at the Cedar Rapids demo
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Darren McCall hittin a Phat royale
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside