Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
gotta love candle wax...
May 28, 2008 by kevinkrg6

I'm a new soaper, and while patiently awaiting for my express black shoes to come in the mail, I couldn't wait to start grinding. I took some candles and waxed my front porch outside, till my dad caught me and wondered what I was doing, then I waxed my front bed frame in my room. I waxed it for about 3 minutes, then, using my normal shoes, I jumped up onto it and slipped because it was so slippery. If I can grind it with normal shoes, wait till I get my soaps...
Replies

May 29, 2008scuzzydontask

If yer normal shoes r sk8er shoes then u obv can't grind wit those cuz they're flat.LoL. I just got my soaps 2day. Its easiest if u get a metal pipe or a plasic tube, durable, a couple feet long. just lay it on the ground between a crack in yer driveway. Its really easy 2 grind, i got it my 1st try, and u don't need wax.

May 30, 2008Hattmac02

it doesnt matter if the shoes are flat or not the will still slide on wax
i experimented with that on my oridanances to try to do a sould grind the only problem is no lock

May 30, 2008scuzzydontask

O. so it still slides on a rail if it's flat???

May 31, 2008kevinkrg6

All I'm trying to say, is that if you can grind with normal shoes, think how fast i'm gonna grind with my soaps when I wax up the rails!

May 31, 2008scuzzydontask

Yeah. Like I said though, you might not want to wax what your grinding at first, unless its rough. The first time i grinded something it was much faster than i thought it would be. You slide really fast on soaps.

PS You're getting the same shoes as i got(in the mail) 2 days ago. Black Expresses. My first soaps 2.

May 31, 2008anaholaboys

its not all about speed.
i had to learn that the hard way

May 31, 2008MiTcH1337

I actually prefer to go slower, yet farther.

May 31, 2008scuzzydontask

Yeah. Cause when I go fast I sometimes slip.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Mizuo
Jim hittin a Frontside down 30 steps!
Derek Brooks hittin a Frontside
Herr Blunt hittin a Frontside
Aaron Taraboletti hittin a Frontside at WIU