Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Insoles?
May 15, 2008 by MiTcH1337

I just picked up some Dr. Scholl's For my new vectors, as my feet were hurting on high falls with the express. Theyre sooo comfy. What insoles do you guys use?
Replies

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

I use the Express insoles on all my soaps. I really don't like what HSL has done to soap, but they make the best PU insoles

May 15, 2008heelyhailey

I always use Dr Scholls too, HSL doesnt do a terrible job, Dr scholls just does better :P

May 15, 2008Hattmac02

i heard that was the only thing hsl did write my oridanance's are fucked up in the insoles makes me so angry

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

HSL makes terrible insoles for Heelys, not soaps

;)

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

The PU from the HSL days on soaps is much higher quality than the ones from the Artemis and In-stride days.

The insoles on ordnances and all other soaps (besides HSL ones) on the cloth part tends to peel off the actual PU.

The ones found on the express are either stitched in, or are glued on using that massive holding Express plate glue.

And if you know anything about PU insoles (on soaps), it never compresses or breaks down, so it'll keep rebounding no matter what

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

sorry for the TRIPLE post, but i'm almost done with one of the videos for the FAQs page.

One part shows a Heelys insole and a soaps insole that have been clamped with pressure pliers.

After just 18 hours, the heelys insole had compressed and stayed with the clamped shape

While even after a week of being clamped, the Soapshoe insole (from my first express) rebounded and took its original shape, the only thing that remained were the dirt lines from the plier, which i rubbed off with my index finger.

**Note: Pliers were removed every 6 hours to observe any shape changes and were re-clamped within seconds of observation.

And thats because soaps kick ass

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

***8 hours, not 18

May 16, 2008Hattmac02

the whole insole on my left shoe came out and i still use it but it like wearing i wood block but i kinda helps me tweak my foot more idk why

May 16, 2008MiTcH1337

Hmm.

I find the Dr. Scholl's give you a very comfy landing. I like them
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Maxwell hittin a Royale
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.
Dunk hittin a Royale on the Wolsey rail, Ipswich
Mart hittin another stylish royale
Brennan hittin a Backside