Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Express just came!!
May 12, 2008 by Spano565

I just got my express and there awsome, they're the most comfy shoes i own now.I didn't go to school today cuz i was sick but it's all worth it.I went to frontside this wet 10 ft pvc pipe i have in my backyard and i slid pretty damn fast.So i still got it in me.I would've done more on it but i had togo in i wasn't filling that good.So when it stops raining i'll see if i feel any better and i'll soap around town.The gray and red soap sticker i got i'm about to make copies of so i can stickerslap everything in site lol.Damn i'm so pumped about this when my friend gets his ords this weekend we'll be on a soap rampage lol.Well that's all. (I swear these shes are made out of fucking god pillows or something they're sick.)
Replies

May 12, 2008moojuiceman

god pillows? i wanna get me some of them, tell me, do you ship to the U.K.?

May 12, 2008Spano565

Yeah man, they're the comfiest shoe i've ever worn.Besides you wont want mine they're a size 10 U.S. and you can get them at www.SSsoapshop.com/
Get them as soon as you can they live up to their name i gave em' "God Pillows" lol.They grind pretty good but i still have to get grooves in them.They're worth every cent, or pound in your case.

May 12, 2008moojuiceman

I should've warned you i'm a major sarcasm giver, i got mine in feb, just liked the name god pillows

May 12, 2008aughey456

spano i am probaly getting my ords on wednesday so we will go on a rampage then

-joe

May 12, 2008AuraGrind

Doggone it!! Looks like you beat me to the forum. I just got mine today too, and they feel great. I'm not really used to shoes like this, but I can adjust. I'm a little nervous, with this being my first time and all, so if you got some advice, please let me know.

May 13, 2008Spano565

For starters, get a 10 foot long pvc pipe from home depot and it could be 2.5'-3.0'in's. in diameter,next get something to keep the pipe stable,then practice frontsides,backsides untill you can't messup on them.Remember do the plate test before you grind a rough surface so you don't rack on whatever your grinding.If you want a more in-depth answer just tell me, or if you have any Q's i'm your man. Later, - Joe (The plate test is when you lift your foot, then put your plate on the object and gently run the plate across the object.If it creates A LOt of friction it's a no-go on that, or if it slides nice then grind it.)
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Daylon Smith sliding the huge Iowa City kink
Dusty Ryder hittin a Makio
Zach hittin a makio at the Cedar Rapids demo
greg morris hittin a backside at olympic stadium
LixF hittin a fresh track grind