Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
i know this will never happen
May 11, 2008 by Hattmac02

but i wish we could like work our way and have fund raisers and shit to make enough money to buy the soap brand. I know it will never happen but we can all dream. I mean to have the abbility to release any shoes whenever and to design our own shoes. Id love to see some fresh designs that arent just made in the the soap creator id love to see some jordan-esque shoes or some low top dunk/af1 looking soaps. But to the point i wonder what it would cost to do something like that
Replies

May 11, 2008blakeashake

i have only been curious about how much they would give it up for.

May 11, 2008MiTcH1337

I dont belive you would have to buy SOAPs to create a Soap Shoe...
But if you ever planned to sell it, then you would need to own SOAPs.

May 11, 2008Hattmac02

i have always wondered do they have a patent on the grind shoe idea if not why arent we trying to make a solid grind grinding shoe

May 11, 2008MiTcH1337

They obviously must have a patent on the shoe they have made and all. But changing the idea or way of grinding would be legal. For example using magnets on the bottom.

May 11, 2008Hattmac02

but what about the other companys
if someone could design a shoe that looks nothing like any of the soaps and make the plate different i think it could happen

May 11, 2008Hattmac02

and come up with some stupid like sg sliders or sumtin like that

May 12, 2008Kain

this is why Renny was trying to get us to organize soap demos

May 12, 2008sam

No, this is why you go to a skateshop/sports store and ask if they would like to sell soaps.

May 12, 2008MiTcH1337

Or

If your super rich
Put down $1million
for shitloads of Expresses

=O
That ought to put a shock on HSL's face.

May 12, 2008blakeashake

lmao dude if someone bought 1 million dollars worth of expresses thats would be crazy shit.

One day when i get rich =P i will be the one to do it.

May 12, 2008Hattmac02

not at all what i am talking about i mean i want soaps to be big but i was saying it would be cool if we could buy the company not the shoes i seriously am fucking tired of one shoe and 1 million expresses wont help hsl would just be like well i guess one shoe is sufficient. I think it would be cool to come up with our own shoe
like design it ourselves something cool why havent we as a whole even thought about trying to make our own shoe i mean how would you go about that

May 12, 2008MiTcH1337

Well unless your like a shoe designer, its gonna be hard to design a shoe. I mean, its not as simple as drawing it and saying what you want it to be like...

May 12, 2008blakeashake

lol i was just messin.
but im almost positive that people on here have thought about designing their own shoe.

May 12, 2008Hattmac02

i would love to be a show designer and i know it more than simply drawing it u have to make templates and materials and stiching and u have to get molds made for the soles

May 12, 2008AnthoFlex

HSL wouldn't let go of soap, they need the rights to the grindplate

May 12, 2008Hattmac02

like i said before i dnt think they have the rights to having a grind plate i think it just cant be like theres

May 12, 2008Kain

Hattmac,
maybe it should, maybe it shouldn't.....either way, they bought it fair and square, so they're the only ones that can ever make soaps again.

May 12, 2008AnthoFlex

I have shoe designs of my own that i would love to show HSL....if i was 100% sure they wouldn't turn it into a Heely.

Plus, HSL is smart, they won't let go of soap for anything. I honestly think they'll let go of Heelys first before they let soap go. That sounds extremely dumb, but if you look at the situation, it makes a lot of sense

May 12, 2008Hattmac02

oh my fucking god kain can you read? or are you just retarded. I said make a grind shoe not make a pair of soaps, we could make a grind shoe not a pair of soaps. Of course they have the rights to the soap brand im saying i dont think they have the rights to the grind shoe idea and we could design our own GRIND SHOE it wouldnt have to say soap and nor would i ever show anything to hsl for that same fear antho i wouldn't let them turn anything i have designed into heelys
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Alexei Tajzler hittin a Sidewalk
Dude sliding a rail on the Soap Van at the Summer Slam demo
Sequence of Bryndon sliding a huge kink.