Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
UHF plates?
May 11, 2008 by RyanSoap

I just ordered some black cleans with uhf's (of course) and I would like to know how the plates and shoes hold up and how long they last for.
Replies

May 11, 2008mets603412

They last very long, but if you want to do handrails you want to try and wear them down as much as possible.

Make sure to do tweaked tricks on ledges and curbs (mostly ledges) as much as possible to get nice grooves almost going into the rubber of the shoe.

It's practically like the speedster plate with grooves on the side, only you don't have huge break bars on the side like on the scorchers.

Just make sure to wear them down before grinding on handrails. If you don't have a lot of rails, try not to wear them down so much.

May 11, 2008mets603412

where'd you get black cleans from anyway? you live in the uk?

May 11, 2008RyanSoap

Nah. I live in the U.S.. I am getting them from Rawk.com.

May 11, 2008sam

Oh, i personally think UHF's suck big time. But their first gen so what can you expect? Also, you wont be able to get them off of rawk.

May 11, 2008Hattmac02

yea expect to be asking for money back soon

May 11, 2008MiTcH1337

"We are currently only able to deliver to addresses in the UK and Ireland. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. If an item is not available or out of stock the order will not be processed and Rawk Ltd will contact the customer asap."

Sorry bro.

May 11, 2008RyanSoap

Actually i have a middleman in the uk to ship them to me.

May 11, 2008Hattmac02

well thats different

May 12, 2008MiTcH1337

Oh, then that works.

XD

May 15, 2008RyanSoap

so how are the plates on rails?

May 15, 2008AnthoFlex

From my own experience they're really slow on rails. I never even found them to be great ledge plates, but i really wouldn't use them on un-waxed rails unless you wanna go really slow, or not at all

May 15, 2008wyattpeterson

slow=good
i like controll
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Loren Dalla Betta hittin a Fastslide
Strider Patton hittin a Frontside at Cornell
Marshall Lenhart hittin a UFO
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Zack Ricky hittin a Frontside on a long, fat, kinked rail.