Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Yessssss!!!!
May 7, 2008 by Spano565

I finally ordered my express yesterday.I've been giving an odd stare to everything with an edge latley lol.I just got that feeling when i go out and see awsomee rails,ledges,benches,ect. i sorta stare at them for a couple of minutes and my friends are like wtf are you doing?Anyway i'll be getting them either this sundayor monday, now all i have to do is keep myself busy.Maybe in a day or two i'll order some stickers, and a soap shirt.After school i'm gonna go with my friend aughey and were gonna try an hunt down some pvc.(Sorry i'm a soap geek, not a 8 year old.)lol.Man i'm amped, can't wait till they get here.
Replies

May 7, 2008SapAuthor

Enjoy man ;) Make sure to start low and work your way up, unless you aggressive inline already cuz' usually people who do that pick up soaping fast.

Have your friend get a pair too unless he already has a pair, soaping is best done with friends.

May 7, 2008Franticfred

ya dude i wish my friends had em but they dont seem to be interested haha but i'm just gonna have them follow me around and film me hahahaha and dude the express are freaking awesome

May 7, 2008Spano565

Lol, yeah i've been soaping for almost two years straight, till' they got stolen 7 months ago and i haven't had the time or the money recently but i finally got the cash together to get a pair of the express so yeah.Even tho i'm not new i'll still start out on low stuff for a bit till' i get back into the groove again and who knows from there i'll either try to get sponsored by the shop or just do what i love to do. Peace - Joe

May 7, 2008Spano565

I've never soaped with friends or anybody but that's because no one had interest.Now i know 5-6 people who are interested atm so if i get them to get the shoes i'm set from there.

May 7, 2008Kain

nice. I hope you haven't forgotten how to soap lol

May 7, 2008Spano565

Helllll no, thats like forgeting how to walk for me i used to do it every frickin day i could lol.Impossible.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Derek Brooks hittin a Alley-opp Mizuo on the new Broadsides
Jordan hittin a Fakie Freestyle Backslide
Jim Devereux hitting a frontside during the recent UKFSW trip to Ipswich, England.
Derek Brooks hittin a Cheese Grater