Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Who likes the Goa's shoe
Apr 29, 2008 by aughey456

Any one out there who would die for a pair of Goa's i would if any one wants to tell me if there with me or if they think im just crazy please tell me
Replies

Apr 29, 2008AnthoFlex

I have a pair of goas and i have to agree with the SG description. There isnt much feel when grinding, they're pretty stiff, and most Goa owners will tell you that the Vegan pleather starts to crack apart over time even when you dont wear it :\

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

ohh ok anthoflex thanks for telling me my friend told me that thier just majorly for show

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

They're more of a casual shoe like if your out with friends and do a couple curbs or a couple rails, not for goin big.It could be classified as a style shoe sorta.

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

so guys if you were to pick a shoe with class and a shoe were you can go big what shoe would that be

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

That's not what i ment soaps don't have "classes" like it says Chris Morris forced the making of the goas because he wasn't aloud in a club he was at because he didn't have the right footwear.So the goas really are more of a casual shoe.You could still go down monstor rails and ledges but they're still designed more for style.(Just look at the way it appears.)

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

what kind of shoes are good for big drops

Apr 29, 2008AnthoFlex

My goas don't even have the Kevlar patch on the sides... Thats how you know once those plates are grooved, the midsole is history

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

Could you show some pics?

Apr 29, 2008anaholaboys

goa's are great until they start to tear

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

Nice Goa's Renny, and cool Kurby.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Dario Nieva hittin a Fastslide
Aaron Huebner sliding royale for Bryndon
Mart hittin a Royale on one of the huge rails at Beaumont School, St Albans