Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
hey im new here to learn
Apr 28, 2008 by aughey456

hey guys i found out this site from my friend spano565 i think you guys know him as joe
Replies

Apr 28, 2008aughey456

*title- Hey guys i'm here to learn soaping. (Sorry my comp. cut off my post anyway here's what i was gonna say. - I'm new to soaping but just saw a couple soaping vids. my friend showed me and it looks pretty sick.Do you guys reccomend any type of shoe to start with or should i just get the express, thanks.

Apr 28, 2008Franticfred

everyone ive talked to recomends the express they all saem its a great shoe... and from what ive seen the only places your gonna find another shoe is ebay or rawk.com but rawk only shiups in the UK unfortunatly

Apr 28, 2008Franticfred

say not seem haha my bad

Apr 28, 2008aughey456

thank you for your help what if i cant get the express what shoe should i get than

Apr 28, 2008Spano565

If you can't get expresses then get the chaos shoe.(It's basically the same as the express.)

Apr 28, 2008AnthoFlex

If you wanna help the cause, and have a kickass looking and long lasting shoe, go for the express

Apr 28, 2008Kain

Spano,
is this the friend you were talking about that also does parkour with you? :)

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

hey kain yeah this is spanos friend and yes i do parkour with him why

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

i wanted to Know how much the express went for

and i wanted to know how much chaos went for right me back soon i cant make up my mind of which one i should buy

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

Uh Joe, you can find the express's price at www.sssoapshop.com/ like i've told you before.And sice your a 91/2 mens you would get a size 10 shoe.Also the express would be a slightly better choice for this reason the air bubble, whick the chaos dosen't have.

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

*since.

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

thank you that really helped im deffinetly going for the express not the chaos

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

Ok cool, you don't need to get the express, really the only difference is the air bubble and the design that's all.

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

so wat should I GET

Apr 29, 2008Spano565

Whatever you want it's really just personal preference, but i reccomend the express because it's a great overall shoe.

Apr 29, 2008aughey456

thanks again joe im going express
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
These guys kicked me out of the mall for soaping that day
Danny Lynch with a Drag Queen
Greg Morris hittin a Pudslide
Loren dalla betta hittin a UFO on handrail
Sonic the Hedgehog busting a royale and getting rings