Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
Orderin' ma soaps tommorow. What colour should i get? Vote now!
Apr 28, 2008 by iwantsoapshoes

Voting shall cease Tommorow. I will tally up the results tommorow and buy whatever color shoe that gets the most votes. If that shoe aint in stock, i will choose the runner up, and vice versa.
Replies

Apr 28, 2008Sakkage

GREY! (only because i've put some thought into it...I just ordered some black ones, and I'm kinda wishing i'd gotten the greys.. They look sweet!)

Apr 28, 2008Franticfred

i'm gettin the black they should be here today!!!

Apr 28, 2008Kingyo

I ordered black myself, the payment should be cleared by tomorrow with Paypal. =)

Apr 28, 2008Franticfred

niiiice!

Apr 28, 2008Joshua3109

Black is awesome trust me

Apr 28, 2008Sakkage

I can't wait for mine to get in! I never really skated or anything, but hopefully it's not too late to start..

Apr 28, 2008JeiHeirumaru

Gray

Apr 28, 2008Spano565

I like the black that's why i'll be ordering mine in black.Plus they don't stand out as much as the other color schemes.If i couldn't get the black i'd get the grey color scheme it looks pretty sick to me.

Apr 28, 2008moojuiceman

i'd say blck cos they dont show as much dirt, and they sorta look like the old chaos i wanted when i first heard about soaps

Apr 28, 2008Sakkage

I got a pretty sweet surprise when I got home today---my SOAPS have arrived!!! (quick shipping!) They are on my feet right now and I'm about to go try them out. Now that I see mine in person, I can say the black ones were a great choice.

Apr 28, 2008Spano565

I'm ordering mine tomorrow (Finally.) and i'll be getting them in black.The look really sick iwant you should deffinatley get em' in black, i've had them once before and they're awsome in person.

Apr 28, 2008AnthoFlex

My personal favorite is the black one, although gray looks really really really fuckin nice in person

Apr 28, 2008aughey456

cool i like black to

Apr 28, 2008Kain

BLACK!!!!

b/c black is the color of death

lol

Apr 29, 2008SapAuthor

I had greys and loved em, blacks may match with more stuff, although whites go good if you are the blue geens and white t-shirt type of guy. All depends, but black is one of the more popular colors, followed by Grey then White.

Apr 29, 2008AnthoFlex

I want a pair of whites before they run out

Apr 29, 2008Joshua3109

well buy a pair antho haha

Apr 29, 2008Franticfred

well the black and grey have more size choices though dont you think that contributes to the popularity cause i myself would have gotten the white if they came in size 11 cause i am the "blue greens and white t-shirt type of guy" hahah

Apr 29, 2008Hattmac02

voting may be over but i say the white ones are kick ass

Apr 30, 2008AnthoFlex

How? im fukin broke all the time

Apr 30, 2008blakeashake

your not the only one dude im broke too!

Apr 30, 2008aughey456

BLACK

Apr 30, 2008iwantsoapshoes

What a coincidence, i'm wearing blue jeans white shirt right now!

Apr 30, 2008AnthoFlex

Blue jeans and Black soap shirt for me dawgs

Apr 30, 2008iwantsoapshoes

6fgautfiut
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Ryan Armstrong hittin a Frontside
Jay Sers hittin a Cheesegrater in Montreal
Hugo deLeon hittin a Slidin down the back porch
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University