Login (sign up)
Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
a sad day
Apr 26, 2008 by jeromiee

so yest i was leaving work via the rail and well my plate came off, so i hit my head on the rail and fell down like 12 stairs. when i got up my shoe was almost split in half. so i now have a folding shoe. i have had my soaps since i was 13 and i am now 23. i think a decade of abuse is more than enough, its like a marriage. well today i realize what a concussion feels like and the fact that i had no idea that soap went under. so after searching all day the only shoes i can find are those express ones. so if anyone has an idea on some sort of replacement and were i can get them, it would be awesome bc i dont feel like taking up skating again. thanks
Replies

Apr 26, 2008AnthoFlex

the express are an awesome shoe. give em a shot

Apr 27, 2008misterterse94

word

Apr 27, 2008Spano565

You can get em at www.sssoapshop.com/ oh and they only go up to size 12, and have 3 different color schemes - Black,Grey&Blue, and White&Orange.

Apr 28, 2008matrix8967

dude, i'm sorry about your shoes...

i really don't know what i'm going to do when all mine are beyond use...(other than get new ones)

Apr 28, 2008iwantsoapshoes

Commit Suicide!!

Apr 28, 2008Sakkage

I can't believe you still fit in the same size shoe as you did when you were 13...Crazy!

May 28, 2008kevinkrg6

Wow you got some use out of those! Sorry about your injury. The only one's you can buy know are expresses at sssoapshop.com

May 28, 2008Tayven

Damn, That sucks bro. Good luck.
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Aaron Taraboletti sliding a square kinked rail at Drake University
James Spino hittin a UFO
Zach Larson hittin a Royale
Dan_H hittin a Frontside
Dude sliding a rail on the Soap Van at the Summer Slam demo