Username Password

Latest Comments
Latest Forum Posts
ok so..
Apr 22, 2008 by Franticfred

we dont like heelys right?
Replies

Apr 22, 2008blakeashake

some people on here do and some dont. but i personally hate them.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

ok i didnt think so so we are there heely ads all the time here?

Apr 22, 2008blakeashake

cuz some people actually like heelys and i dont think there is much choice of what ads are there.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

i suppose lol i just thought i was kina ironic

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

kinda*

Apr 22, 2008blakeashake

lol yea cuz a lot of people dont like heelys

Apr 22, 2008Kain

meh.....I'm not into ads

Apr 22, 2008Louis

i'd imagine that the ad's are auto generated by google, so the more time people write the word heelys, mention heelys, talk about heelys, bitch about heelys, discuss heelys, ask questions about heelys, or start thread such as this about heelys, the more likely it is that the adverts will be about heelys....
.......heelys :P

Apr 22, 2008Kain

so why aren't there any soap ads on a soap shoes website?
XD

Apr 22, 2008Louis

hehe, good point. I actually have no idea how the google ads work anyway. I was just theorizing.

Apr 22, 2008Kain

well....I just found a google soap shoe ad. So I guess it has something to do with what's on the site lol

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

haha frickin technology

Apr 22, 2008anaholaboys

the google ads display heelys because somewhere on the page they mention heelys

sometimes it shows soap shoes

but to make things clear
if someone clicks on the ads, the owner of the site gets paid

Apr 22, 2008AnthoFlex

and why was this thread made? Do we like to put ourselves in trouble?

Apr 22, 2008anaholaboys

freedom of penis

Apr 22, 2008AnthoFlex

umm...

Anywayz, yea, can we drop this?

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

i didnt mean for it to end like that.. really, i was genuienly curious

Apr 22, 2008Megashadow77

Freedom of Penis? ROFL!

Apr 22, 2008SapAuthor

Google adds work based on the keywords, but since no one is signed up that sell soap shoes, well, you can see why there arent any SOAP ads.

As for Heelys, i dont hate them, but i really really dislike how little they do for SOAPs, they say we don't sell a lot, well they never gave us any adequate advertising, how the heck are we suppose to get the word out to others if we don't have any means of advertising or budget. We don't make a lot of money off selling soaps, and we dont have size 13 nor any new models. Just really frusterating.

Apr 22, 2008Kingyo

I won't say anything about Heely since I have never tried them. Although I have seen a few kids with those kind of shoes a few times a year back and thought "What kind of crazy shoe contraption are they wearing?"

Apr 22, 2008Kain

SapAuthor,
yeah, but the problem is....they don't want to invest any money in soaps. I saw a bunch of previews of commercials last weekend for heelys advertising mostly the grind plate.

Apr 22, 2008mets603412

Franticfred u can like whatever u want we just like it if u talk bout grinding is all

like we don wanna talk bout vert heeling or somethin

we wanna talk bout our favorite grind tricks, favorite spots or something do u get wat i mean?

Apr 22, 2008matrix8967

i think they're cute...but that's about all. if they had 2 wheels i'd like them more probably...

i lol'd at louis' comment. hard.

Apr 22, 2008Franticfred

ya met that totally makes sense

Apr 22, 2008mets603412

its a grind shoe website is all im sayin not a heely website

Apr 22, 2008Kain

matrix,
nah....I think that would get in the way of the plate, and make it even more like blading.

Apr 22, 2008iwantsoapshoes

One-Wheelers are already an obvious rip-off, why not go the extra mile?

Apr 23, 2008matrix8967

that's the point...:-P

my main thing with heely's is "oh, that's cool...but...why not just blade?"

but i'm not knocking it. if it's what you (not you as in Kain, but you as in anyone)

i used to knock it. because i just assumed it was bad...but then i was like "well...what's so bad about heeling..." blah blah blah.

i'm sleepy. going to sleep.

Apr 23, 2008rhinoskater30

I really don't have any problem with Heeling either. HSL and Heelers make it seem bigger than it is. "SOAPers" are more mellow, just for the fun.

And...what was with that whole Disney Demo? What about Soaps, they are still a product, right? I'd like to see a little equality.

Apr 23, 2008Kain

iwant,
b/c heelys are still different than blades in so many ways.

matrix,
my main thing with blades is "oh, that's cool....but why not take a couple of those wheels out?"
the point is it's a different thing than blading. The main reason I heel instead of blade is b/c it takes so long to take your blades off when you're done skating.

Rhino,
well.....there's about 4-5 disney demos planned within this year....
apparently they think express is enough.

Apr 23, 2008wyattpeterson

thats a stupid reason to not blade ... have u tried to blade?

Apr 23, 2008wyattpeterson

i bet u cant

Apr 23, 2008matrix8967

that's cool kain. i respect your heeling. keep doin it.

Apr 23, 2008SapAuthor

As i said, mainly Heelys are for kids. It's their market. Concept was good, but it just comes down to the fact that only Kids want them. You want to be able to move fast and still be able to enter stores and stuff, get a pair of xsjado like i did, the aggressive inline sk8 with the foot wrap so you just take off the sk8 shell when u want to go inside.

Kain, I don't know why you persist, now it's just getting kind of annoying you trying to convert everyone when no one really wants to. Some ppl hate heelys with a passion, some don't mind, but eitherway i doubt hardly anyone on here who isn't a heeler will want to start.

Apr 23, 2008SpiderSoaper

Nice Sap, you got Xsjados, which ones? i have dustin latimer 2s

Apr 23, 2008SapAuthor

I just got hte basics, but they work well, except the only complaint is they don't allow the wheel to stick out much, so you can't go at much of an angle to get some powerful push offs, and the frame doesn't allow for larger wheels than what's on there. I can always switch out a new frame though if necessary.

Apr 23, 2008SpiderSoaper

i dont like the xsjado frame too much, they scrape on the ground when you turn

Apr 23, 2008SapAuthor

What frame would you recommend? if i ever get out of debt.

Apr 23, 2008Kain

Sap,
I've said this in another thread, but...
I'm not trying to get ppl to heel. I'm just defending myself b/c everyone attacks me for it.

Wyatt,
yeah, I have. I quit b/c it got boring. I also tried skateboarding, and didn't like it either. We all have our different skate sports....mine are heeling, soaping, and freelining.

Apr 23, 2008heelyhailey

Kain, if your getting attacked for talking about heelys, then just talk about soaps or stop talking. I know your trying to build the bridge between heelys and soaps, but its only getting worse.

Apr 24, 2008misterterse94

i miss my old shoes. lol all u do is press 2 buttons, and fwop! 2 wheels pop out. i had so much fun with those. theres this metal thing that pops out in between the wheels connecting them so i could always grind with those shoes. ahhh... good times. i think HSL should try sumthing like that!

lol sorry for bein off topic i just got reminded of them when sum1 said sumthin about 2 wheels

Apr 24, 2008SpiderSoaper

Sap, i would probably recommened, Ground control Frames or Able Frames, i have used both and dont cost alot

Apr 24, 2008sam

Both heelying and soaping are not sports kain.

Apr 24, 2008Kain

misterterse,
I have no idea what you're talking about lol

link?

Apr 24, 2008SapAuthor

Those look nice, but are there any good ones u can do just 2 wheels? I only have enough good bearings for 4 wheels :P also like the idea of 4 wheels instead of 8. Or can you just only put in 4 wheels even though it's made for 8 and get the same effect?

http://www.shoechinese.com/fly-shoes/Children-shoe4.htm

there except that my shoes 2 wheel were connected my a metal bar, and when u push the wheels in, the bar has it s own pocket to go insde.
btw who els got a list of google ads that advertised actual soap, instead of the shoes? i lol'd

Apr 24, 2008Kain

yeah, I get those ads a lot

and I considered getting those a few years ago, but the quality would suck completely.

yea... they were fun till i snapped em in half

Apr 24, 2008SpiderSoaper

Sap,

there are some frestyle frames like the xsjado ones, but if u want, you dont have to put in the middle wheels and it's still considered a freestyle setup, or better yet put in anti-rocker wheels in the middle, they are made of plastic and not urethane, they slide on ledges real good, i cant grind ledges with all 4 wheels, so i use antirockers, they are also smaller than urethane wheels and arent meant to touch the ground, they are good for locking in, and many antirockers dont use bearings since they arent meant to roll.

Apr 24, 2008wyattpeterson

i used to skate anti rockers but then i switched to xsjado frames on my remz witch are amazing.. anti rockers just add weight

Apr 24, 2008SpiderSoaper

sometimes i switch from anti to freestyle, but i perfer anti, they dont add to much weight, and besides my TRS DT4's are lightweight, so it's all good.

Apr 24, 2008wyattpeterson

i think tan xsjado mooks look the best

Apr 25, 2008SpiderSoaper

the tans wouldve came with my xsjados, but i ordered boot only, wyatt you selling any boots frames or wheels?
Login or sign up to reply
Username
Password
Abby Bisor hittin a Showing Kevin up with a frontside
Aaron Stunkard hittin a Long Handrail
Dario Nieva with a Backside UFO
Alexei Tajzler of DEOS hittin an Alley-Opp CG in Wilmington, Delaware
Tal Zeltzer hittin a Acid Soul